Niles Long Distance Moving Companies
You have decided to move to a better home or apartment, you have received a scholarship to a prestigious college overseas, you want to be closer to your loved one, you got a better paying job in another state, etc., and you have to move. Relocating is a complex and demanding undertaking and a professional mover can help make the process smooth and stress-free. A-1 Auto Transport Inc should be your preferred choice for a move to or from Niles, Michigan.
We are a highly reliable worldwide mover with offices, storage facilities, the right equipment, special vehicles, and experienced personnel in key cities and metros across the country and worldwide. We do all moves in Niles, intrastate moves, interstate moves, and international moves. A-1 Auto Transport Inc also offers vehicle transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
Adequate preparations are necessary for a smooth move.
- Prepare in advance: Start your preparations at least 10 weeks in advance. Begin by assessing your moving needs and deciding on the kind of moving services you want. Establish the moving cost and make financial arrangements to have the money in time for the move. Collect important information about your potential new location and get a reliable local real estate agent to find a new place for you. You can do all this online from the comfort of your home. Set the moving date and confirm it with your mover early.
- Consult a professional mover in Niles: It is important to contact your mover before you start the packing exercise for professional advice. Packing is central to your moving safety strategy and should be done in accordance with the laid down procedures. Your reliable mover is a professional with expert staff and the proper tools to pack and move your assets safely and efficiently. You should also ensure you only ship the necessary belongings in order to lower your cost of moving. Donate to charity old and surplus clothing, furniture, equipment, and non-essential goods and claim a tax deduction. Purchase the moving boxes and other moving supplies from your mover because you get the option of returning the used boxes for a refund.
- Protect your belongings: While the moving package includes a basic insurance cover, the same may offer insufficient coverage where you are moving high value goods. It is essential to talk with your mover to understand your insurance needs. Where you need additional coverage, contact your insurance agent to establish if your renter’s policy covers your move or how to get an extension. You will find this to be a better and cheaper insurance option. Keep in mind that it is important to have adequate protection against third-party claims for property damage and bodily injury, and for damage to your own assets.
Why you need a professional moving company
A professional mover is an expert who provides substantial benefits including:
- Low price
- Peace of mind
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
It is advisable to choose an experienced and reliable company.
- Shortlist experienced movers: Get recommendations, ask for a list from the movers association or check on the internet and in the moving companies’ directory.
- Investigate the companies: Check if the registrations and insurance are up to date. Go through their histories and search for their consumers’ views and company ratings online. Visit the USDOT site for consumers’ complaints and actions by the regulator.
- Moving estimate: Request an estimate in writing from at least 3 movers. Experienced movers have a moving professional to assess your goods for an accurate quote.
- Choose your mover: Compare the bids and settle on your mover.
Our moving services
We help you with the entire process including:
- Moving advice
- Moving storage
- Furniture and equipment arrangements
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- Military Moves
- Seniors Moves
- International Moves
- Vacation Moves
- College Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We give an exceptional moving experience all over the United States and globally at the most competitive rate. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a seasoned worldwide shipper with more than two decades experience in the transport industry. We have the top ratings on major review sites.
Call us Now
Contact us at 1-888-509-3213 and our representatives in Niles will move you smoothly and at a comfortable rate. You could also fill the form on this page to get started.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.