- Nice, France International Moving Services
- Make Your International Move A Breeze
- Why Are Professional International Movers Needed?
- Reasons To Work With A-1 Auto Transport
- Other Nice, France International Moving Services
Nice, France International Moving Services
The fifth most heavily populated French city, Nice is the capital city of Alpes-Maritimes département. Panoramically located in French Riviera, on the Mediterranean coast, nestled in the foot of the mighty Alps, city of Nice is a beautiful city to stay and work in.
If you are planning on moving to Nice from USA, there is a lot to do and plan. Moving abroad is intensive and complex procedure that is difficult to do all on your own. That is why it is important to call on the professional worldwide movers as they have the experience and a vast network of support staff to make the move easy for you. Thus, working with a France international moving service will be the right decision. Irrespective of whether you are moving your home or your business, it is important to consider it, if you are going to move your vehicles. In case, you plan on shipping cars to Nice, it is important to select a moving company that caters to it.
Make Your International Move A Breeze
- Plan in advance: If you start organizing and planning the move early, it will help you avoid delays. With international moves, there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be submitted to the custom department, in USA and at the French Embassy. Most of the licensed and insured international moving services recommend starting the complete process at least 90 days in advance of the move, as the visa has to be approved.
- Label properly: Packing is the apex of the move. If you are busy, you can ask the moving service for additional services such as packing and unpacking. However, you will need to sort the things you need to take before the professional packers take over. Labeling as per the inventory is important, so that transit and unpacking is easy at the new office or home in Nice, France.
- Important documents: It is important to make sure that you have a valid U. S passport and you will need a visa in France, if you plan on staying there for over 90 days. If it is for residency or long-tern stay, there is documentation that your France international moving service will assist with.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why Are Professional International Movers Needed?
If you don’t work at a moving company, you might be unaware of the responsibilities and logistics of the move. That is why you might actually be unprepared for the hassles and legalities of an international move. This is one of the reasons that you cannot just hire any France international moving company. It is best to ask for multiple moving quotes and then compare and shop for the top listed international moving company. They will ensure that all your personal possessions and business inventory or cars are handled with care. Some of the common services offered by movers include:
- Packing and unpacking
- Safe and secure transit of goods
- Third party insurance for any unforeseen damages during transportation
- Documentation and visa assistance
- Automobile transportation
- Planning assistance
- One point communication during transit
Reasons to work with A-1 Auto Transport
When you work with us at A-1 Auto Transport, we have years of expertise and experience in international moving and shipping industry. From qualified and trained staff to a vast network of reliable shipping agents, we will ensure the smoothest move that you will make. Our vast knowledge and information will ensure that we are your one-stop shop for all residential, commercial and auto moves to France.