Niagara Falls Long Distance Moving Companies
In Niagara County, the state of New York is the city of Niagara Falls. It is known for the rivers that form the Niagara Falls. The large and captivating group of falls attracts thousands of visitors each year. If you wish to make your move smooth, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We are the most advanced moving and vehicle relocation company in the country.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Packing and unpacking. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport offer packing and unpacking services under the full-service move package. When packing is done by experienced and professionally trained personnel, you are assured of safe and swift services. The process is well-organized which means you will use less time sorting out items in your new house. It also saves you time which can be used to handle other tasks like changing your address.
- Valuable items. If you own valuable items like art collections, heirlooms or expensive electronics, you need them handled by professionals who have the experience and discipline to ensure safety. Some moving companies have specialized in moving valuable items. They know how to pack, load and transport the items safely in whatever terrain. They also insure the items under different types of insurance which ensures you are repaid accordingly in the event of an accident.
- Extra services. Moving companies can provide extra services such as storage or liaising with other companies to provide specialized services. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have wide connections in the moving and transport industry which ensures any requirements you may have for your move are covered.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to choose a professional mover
- Ask friends and family who have moved in the past for referrals about the best moving company. Depending on the experience they had with the moving company, they can provide sound recommendations.
- Check the American Movers and Storage Association for a list of the most reliable moving companies. The association was founded to improve the moving industry through promoting the use of movers by educating the public about moving. They also train their members and ensure they abide by a professional code of ethics.
- Check the company’s service record from the Better Business Bureau. The organization monitors and assesses the activities of moving companies in the country to ensure they provide quality services. Most moving companies that are accredited by the organization have quality services. They also adhere to the organization’s regulations. A-1 Auto Transport is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Confirm a state to state moving company’s licenses and insurance by keying in their DOT number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. They list the company’s type and validity of the household items moving license and their insurance.
- Caution. Do not deal with brokers since they are not governed by the same rules that govern moving companies.
The best moving practices
- Create a to-do list. This makes your move organized and less stressful. It also ensures there are no inefficiencies like forgetfulness.
- Hire a reliable moving company for long distance moves. Choose a moving date when the company is less busy. This falls between the months of October and April. It also ensures you get your items delivered much faster.
- Move with the items you only need. Sort out your load and donate or sell the items you don’t need. This reduces your moving charges and also increases your hauling efficiency.
- Inform your neighbors about your move. It is polite to make them aware of any disturbances that you might cause.
- Reserve a convenient parking spot for the company vehicle weeks in advance.
- Pack your items in a smart manner. Begin with seasonal items as you progress to the day to day items. Use corrugated boxes that can withstand heavy loads and protect your items from the inside.
- Make a copy of the movers’ inventory after all your items have been packed.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our services are rated 5-star by most of the customers we serve. This is assurance we have the best services among moving and vehicle relocation companies in New York. We also partner with local communities to offer scholarships and employment opportunities.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Furniture moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Small moves
- Local moves
- Pet transport
- Military moves
- Vacation moves
- College moves
Try us today
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and speak with a moving expert. Fill out the form at the top of A-1 Auto Transport and get a free moving quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.