- Newton Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top Moving Tips
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company
- How To Find The Best Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Services Offered
- Why Hire Us?
- Call Us
Newton Long Distance Moving Companies
Contrary to popular belief, the process of moving doesn’t have to be difficult. With A-1 Auto Transport by your side, nothing could possibly go wrong. Let your move to Newton be filled with fun by enlisting our services today. Visit our offices in Iowa to get detailed information about our moving services. We also transport vehicles.
Top moving tips
- Get plenty of boxes: Source for enough packing boxes before you start packing. Visit the local store or bookstores to purchase boxes of different sizes. You also need other packing materials like sealing tape, bubble wrap, and markers.
- Start early: With packing supplies ready, start packing room by room so that you have similar items packed together. This will ease your work when unpacking and arranging items at your new house. If you start with the kitchen, make sure everything is packed before moving to the living room.
- Change your address: Visit your local post office to change your address or fill out a ‘Change of Address’ form online. Notify your bank, close friends and important business contacts of the upcoming move and give them the new address.
- Valuables: Your jewelry and important documents need to be kept in a separate bag. Some of these items are irreplaceable and it’s your responsibility to keep them safe. Scan your documents and save them on your laptop to act as backup.
- Book early: Moving companies run busy schedules and finding a reliable mover hurriedly might be difficult. Book your moving date early to avoid inconveniences.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Hiring a truck of the right size is not easy especially if you’re moving on your own. But with professional movers, one look at your household items and they'll know which truck to use. They are experienced enough to fit all your belongings in their custom-made trucks and move them in a single trip.
- Professional movers will pack your fragile items safely and deliver them without a scratch thanks to their skills and training. They use heavy-duty padding materials to protect your items from damage.
- Risk of injuries. Trying to lift heavy and bulky furniture especially down the stairs is dangerous and can cause serious health risks to you and your friends. Avoid a trip to the hospital by hiring a professional moving company. They have the manpower and techniques to handle such items without much struggle.
- Professionals will get the job done quicker than any of your friends. They are trained to handle every move with speed and efficiency. With the right equipment, competent drivers and know-how of the locality, you can be sure your items will be delivered without delay.
How to find the best moving company
Get recommendations from work colleagues, friends or family who have recently moved. Their experiences with moving companies will help you choose one that will suit you perfectly.
Do your research to determine whether the moving company of your choice is licensed by the relevant authorities. All moving companies must have legal licenses from the FMCSA. Out-of-state movers are required to have a USDOT Number to be able to traverse the state borders.
Check if the moving company you’re interested in is a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Through their ProMover program, AMSA has made it easier to find movers who have been screened for any criminal records and operate within the laid down rules.
Get the estimates of at least three moving companies. Be wary of companies providing moving estimates over the phone without sending a representative for an in-home survey. Also, be careful if the estimate is suspiciously low. This may signify fraud or inexperience.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Local and international moves
- Military relocation
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- Door to door moving
- Pet transport
- Coast to coast moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Storage services
- Cheap Newton movers
Why hire us?
We handle every move professionally whether small or big. When you hire A-1 Auto Transport, we send a team to your house to get detailed information that will help us prepare for your move. We listen and understand the needs of our clients, thereby creating policies that will accommodate their preferences. Our services are flexible and we work with what’s best for you. Our experts will give you free advice to help you transition with ease.
Contact our customer representatives on 888-241-3110 for more details about our moving plans. Get free quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.