Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Newburyport, Massachusetts
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Newburyport Long Distance Moving Companies
The coastal city in Essex County is known for vibrant beaches and majestic ships. It was among the best shipbuilders during the early 1900’s. Newburyport has a record of harboring most seagulls and washed up sea mammals. You will easily see dolphins at the shores of major beaches. Long distance moving is demanding. It needs to be done by a professional mover. A-1 Auto Transport is among the most reliable moving and vehicle relocation companies in Massachusetts. Visit the Plum Island and fish in the marshes. You can also dine at affordable hotels or camp along the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Newburyport has direct routes to Boston and New Hampshire. There are railroads and airstrips which are conveniently spread across the city.
Why a moving company is necessary
Moving companies are liable for your items when moving. They document all items and arrive with appropriate moving supplies and equipment. They inspect all the items and pack them safely in high quality corrugated boxes. They are loaded in vehicles which are tracked using real-time satellite technology. In case of accidents, your items are covered by insurance.
Moving companies utilize experience and advanced equipment to reduce the time used conducting moves. They can pack and load items much faster than your helpers. They have the strength, stamina and professional training to handle any type of item. They also have the numbers required to simultaneously handle the multiple items and moving tasks. Modified vehicles ensure the delivery is done within time.
When using moving companies you are sure of the total moving cost. They perform a walk-through and provide a moving estimate. It includes all items, moving resources, unforeseen circumstances and insurance. This ensures the amount estimated is never exceeded. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have a 10% binding estimate for long distance moves. In cases of extreme weather, additional permits or congested traffic, the total moving cost can only increase by ten percent.
Factors to consider when hiring a moving company
Use the Massachusetts Movers Association to find the best intrastate movers. The association is well known for professionalism and efficiency. It has over 50 members offering different types of services. The most experienced movers often offer incredible services. They are obligated to read the customer their rights and responsibilities before signing any contract.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ensure the movers operating within the state of Massachusetts are licensed by the MDPUC. They should have quality moving vehicles and professional drivers. They also dictate how the mover should deal with the customer. Key in the MassDOT number to view the type of insurance and household items moving license the mover possesses.
Check the company ratings with Better Business Bureau. The esteemed organization has the best assessment services in the country. It is strict and uncompromising in its service delivery. Only confident movers have been assessed by the organization. Most movers accredited by the organization have incredible services and a satisfactory customer support.
Ask for quotations from different companies and make a comparison. Check how companies price packing and loading. Prod the company for favourable terms like discounts for heavy items and relief for light items.
The best tips for an ideal move
- Mark all moving items and let the company representative conduct a walk-through. Ensure they account for all items and provide a thorough estimate. Avoid underestimating moving resources and unforeseen circumstances. They may easily break your move.
- Sell or donate items you no longer use. Unnecessary items increase the moving cost and reduce the hauling efficiency.
- It is polite to inform the company about your move weeks in advance. Reserve a convenient parking spot for the company and book the elevator for moving day.
- Use laundry bins, trash bags and suitcases to pack clothes and move them in your car. This reduces the number of boxes used and the moving cost.
- Label the boxes along the sides using bright and clear markers. Avoid the top since they aren’t easily identifiable. Use huge markers for boxes with fragile items. This ensures movers exercise extra caution.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Storage services
- Office moves
- Corporate relocations
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Local moves
- International moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- State to state moves
Call us now
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get free professional moving advice.