Newark Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moves are best done with the help of a moving company. They have all the techniques to make long distance moves smooth. Newark, the county seat of Essex County is the most populous city in the state of New Jersey. It is a major railroad, air and shipping destination with millions of tourists flocking to see the city’s Staten Island Ferry, Branch Brook Park and hundreds other of iconic sites. If you wish to make your move enjoyable and swift, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We are among the most experienced moving and vehicle relocation companies in the city.
Why you need a moving company
- Sufficient labor: Long distance moves involve dealing with numerous activities such as preparation, packing and transport. They require adequate labor to cover all the activities within the time given. Moving companies use an adequate number of personnel in their services who are professionally trained, ensuring swift and safe services.
- Equipment: Handling heavy items such as L-couches or king size beds requires proper equipment. Professional moving companies have different types of equipment for each service. Loading is done using trolleys, forklifts and ramps while the items are transported in modified vehicles. The equipment is operated by trained personnel to increase its efficiency.
- Packing and house arrangement: Packing is the most time-consuming task in a move. It is time-consuming and accounts for over 40% of all moving expenses. Moving companies have experience packing different types of items and arranging houses to the customer’s liking. This whole process is executed professionally with the safety of the items being a priority for the movers.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A checklist for a reliable moving company
- Experience: Experience is one of the qualities that make moving safe and swift. Experienced moving companies know all the tips and tricks of moving which ensures they provide quality services. Use the Better Business Bureau to verify a company’s experience. The organization has business profiles of thousands of moving companies. They also assess moving companies and handle consumer complaints.
- Permits: Enter the company’s USDOT carrier number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to verify their license and insurance information. The association is mandated to regulate moving, storage and transport companies in the country. They also display moving companies’ safety ratings, pending violations and moving resources.
- Consumer complaints: Moving companies are bound to get a few unsatisfied customers with moves they handle. How they handle them, determines their competence and reliability. Use verified customer review websites to check the number of complaints lodged against moving companies.
- Awards: Moving companies which have quality services are easily noticeable. They have numerous positive reviews, a high safety rating and little or no pending violations. They are also involved in community empowerment projects and have sustainable services.
Tips to make your move easy
- Plan all activities months in advance. Adequate preparation ensures you perform all activities efficiently. You will not have to rush when packing or dealing with other personal duties.
- Create a moving plan. Start by assigning dates to major tasks like packing and the moving day. Ensure your schedule is flexible to accommodate any unexpected changes that might occur.
- Hire a reliable moving company to assist with your long distance move. Moving companies make your move more efficient by doing all the tasks professionally. This reduces the likelihood of accidents occurring while also saving time.
- Scale down your belongings before you begin packing. Separate items you no longer use and sell or donate them. Reducing your load means lower moving rates and a swift moving process.
- Change your address at the United States Postal Services at least 2-3 weeks in advance. Appropriate timing ensures your new mail arrives on time.
- While preparing for the move physically, you should also do so mentally to make the transition process smooth and swift. Visit the new city with your family and familiarize yourself with the surroundings.
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Newark
When moving abroad, finding the right help is very important. You'll need capable movers who've done this before. Lack of experience in international moves can easily result in delays.
The company will book a place for your items on a ship going to the nearest port to your future home. They will also provide a container and ensure the safe passage of your property past borders.
Experience is very important. After dealing with such projects for 20 years+, A1 auto transport will need the minimum amount of time to transport your items. We can also protect them better through our packing and loading methods.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport prides itself in quality services at affordable rates. We are passionate about customer satisfaction by ensuring we use advance equipment and professionally trained personnel in all our services.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Storage services
- Pet transport
- Military moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Vehicle transport
- Small moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
Talk to us today
Get in touch, call us on 1-888-509-3213 and reserve your moving date. Try our free no-obligation quote by filling out the form at the top of our page.