Newark Long Distance Moving Companies
Newark in New Castle County has a population of 30,000. The city is located strategically at a radius of 90km of both Philadelphia and Baltimore. The city is home to the University of Delaware. Recreational activities include cycling, parks and horse riding. The city has people moving due to education, settlement and seeking employment in the populous metropolitan area. A-1 Auto Transport is the most trusted mover in the city. We handle all your moving needs and also deal with vehicle shipping services.
Why you need the services of a moving company
When deciding on which type of move to undertake, consider the pros and cons of each. Doing it yourself (DIY) versus hiring professional movers are the common moves available.
A professional mover
- The team is well organized. They have planned the move months in advance and envision how it will progress.
- A moving company has the right equipment. They own machinery that can tackle heavy lifts and continuous moving.
- A moving company has insurance. All your moving items are covered at $0.60 a pound.
- Movers are professional. They use proper etiquette when dealing with all customers. They inform you on the day’s activities before they begin moving.
- A professional mover has adequate experience. They have handled thousands of moves and are aware of the potential dangers. They use extra protection when handling specialized and bulky items.
- Here, friends show up and leave as they please. They may leave in the middle of a lift to attend to work or family.
- Accidents are common. Lack of training coupled with little experience is disastrous.
- The items are not insured. When an accident occurs, the owner pays from their pocket.
- It has fewer expenses on fuel, but more on packing, loading and storage.
- Confusion is rampant when moving. The team which has been assembled lacks experience to conduct moves. They often clash when moving around and use up too much time on a single item.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to make your move easy
- If you purchase full moving services, let the movers have proper access to all items in the house. Since they had done a walk-through, they know where to park and how to get things moving quickly.
- You should always be around to help out when required. Maybe the drawers have clothes, or there is a locked door. If you need to go out for some air, let them know where to locate you easily.
- Pack a week in advance. Labels should be extensively used. It helps a lot when unpacking. Fragile items should have a huge and clear label. Also inform the movers of any item that needs special attention.
- Do not pack heavy items in one box. The box will probably give in to the pressure and open up while in transit.
- Personal items like documents, prescriptions and cash should be moved in your vehicle. If possible make copies of the documents.
- Have a small pouch to keep screws, nuts and cords. On moving day everything moves so fast it is easy to misplace small items.
How to hire a reliable mover
Ask for recommendations from friends and family. A company with exceptional service delivery will earn positive remarks from most customers. Local recommendations are more trustworthy since they have nothing against the company.
A reputable moving company has been reviewed and earned more than a 4 star rating on movingscam.com.
- Companies asking for huge deposits. An average of 20-30% total cost should be paid as deposit.
- Movers who do not want to do a walk-through to estimate cost.
- Moving companies who often change their names. This is a red flag on possible involvement in illegal activities.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our company has the capacity to handle both complex and simple moves. Our employees are thoroughly trained on how to deal with all moves. We have tailored our services to adjust to whatever the client demands and are licensed to operate across the entire country.
- Local moves
- Office moves
- Commercial relocations
- Long distance government moves
- Military relocations
- Piano moves
- Vehicle shipping
- International moves
- Cheap Newark movers
Try us now
Call us on 888-509-3213, or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get amazing discounts.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.