Newark Long Distance Movers
Do you want to move to or from the city of Newark? Wondering how to make the move easier? Well, the secret to any smooth move is proper planning. There are so many ways you could prepare for the move. The best way to start planning for the move would be to look for a decent moving company operating in the area. If you own a vehicle, it would be advisable to move your car before the relocation. This should, however, not worry you. We are also a car shipping company in Newark, ready to ship your car on your behalf.
Make the move easier
Here are a few pointers that can help you prepare for the move:
- Pack! Pack! Pack! The earlier you pack, the better. An early pack gives you more time to pack more efficiently and be better organized. Your items will stand a better chance of getting to your new town safely.
- Gather as much information as you can about your new town. Knowing where gas stations or supermarkets are in your new town before the move goes a long way in helping you settle into your new house better.
- Get rid of items you may not need. It would be wise to sort all your items. Any old or damaged piece of furniture should be thrown away or donated to charity. This will go a long way in reducing the space, labor, and cost of the move.
- Get help. Getting help from friends and relatives is the cheapest alternative, but hiring a moving guarantees a more stress-free and efficient move.
Why you should hire a moving company
Here are some of the benefits of hiring a moving company, as opposed to doing it yourself:
- Movers are convenient. The mover will handle everything regarding the physical move. The time that could be spent in making the move happen could be used to do more pressing things.
- They come with their own labor. This manpower is skilled to provide a faster and more efficient relocation, as compared to the help you would get from loved ones.
- They provide enough security. This will make sure all your apartment furniture or office equipment get to your new town safely.
- Moving companies are more experienced. They know the transport route better, they know what to expect, and are better placed to deal with any hitches that may occur during the move.
- They provide special moving equipment. This machinery makes moving heirlooms, pool tables, piano tables and any other heavy or delicate piece of furniture easier.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Qualities of a good moving company
Here are some of the things you should look for before hiring a moving company:
- A valid license. An operational USDOT number from the FMCSA is the mark of a professional moving company.
- A full value protection policy. Moving companies are legally liable for all items they move. They protect their clients from any loss or damage of these items via a full value protection policy.
- Pocket-friendly prices. Choose a moving company that offers prices that are within your moving budget, without any hidden or additional charges.
- Positive reviews from transport critics. High ratings from major industry players like quick transport solutions and transport reviews indicate quality moving services from the mover.
- Area of operation. Choose a moving company that offers moving services between the area you are moving from and the area you are moving to.
What We Offer
- Heavy and delicate furniture moving; piano moving, heirloom moving, pool table moving, office furniture and equipment
- Commercial moving
- Student moves
- Apartment and residential relocations
- Local and long distance moving
- Vehicle relocation
- Military relocation
- State to state moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Door to door moving
- Full-service packing and unpacking (we provide all our packing materials)
- Cheap Newark movers
- At A-1 Auto Transport, we guarantee safe and timely delivery of all your household items or office equipment.
- Our transport services are highly rated by transport critics.
- We offer affordable prices, with no additional or hidden charges.
- All our carriers and trucks are fitted with modern tracking devices that will ensure you are kept in the know throughout the move.
Get in touch with us
Get in touch with us today and enjoy a smooth transition to or from Newark. We are very eager to hear what you have to say. Feel free to initiate the conversation with any of our customer reps by filling the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.