New Rochelle Long Distance Moving Companies
If you're in the midst of planning a move to New Rochelle, you will be joining thousands of people who move daily. We know this can be a difficult time considering packing and the other issues affecting your move. And we have just the right solution for you. Based in New York, we offer top-notch services at very competitive rates. We also transport vehicles.
The best house moving tips
- Visit your new home a few weeks before moving in to prepare it for settling in. Check if there are any repairs needed especially the walls and the floor. Clean the house thoroughly to get rid of dust and dirt so that when you move in, you simply have to unpack and arrange your items.
- Find a babysitter to take care of your kids on moving day. Your day will be busy and any distractions will slow you down. The same applies if you have pets.
- Don’t allow movers to pack precious items such as jewelry, sensitive documents, and laptops. Pack them yourself for safety and security reasons.
- Tip your movers when all the work is done. You could offer them a drink or snack. Moving is not an easy task and a little thank you will go a long way into making them feel appreciated.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Fast and efficient services. A professional moving company trains its staff to handle household items with care. They work with speed and know the techniques to pack and load your belongings without causing damage. They can easily handle moves of any size without breaking a sweat.
- Convenience. With a professional moving company, you get to pick when it is more convenient for you to move. You can select different times for packing and transporting your stuff. This gives you the flexibility to work on your own schedule. The movers provide all the resources you need for a successful move.
- Storage. Sometimes, you may not want to move just yet but you need your items to be transported. You will need someplace safe to store them. If you hire a professional moving company, you will have nothing to worry about. They offer secure storage facilities with flexible payment options. The duration of storage is entirely up to you.
- Accountability. When you hire a professional mover, your belongings become automatically insured up to a certain level. If you want full coverage, you should opt for full replacement value. This ensures that in case of an accident, you will not be affected by the loss or damage.
Selecting the right moving company
- Check the complaints history with the Better Business Bureau. The reviews and ratings of past customers will help you learn more about the mover you are interested in. If a company has numerous complaints, it means there is an underlying problem and you should avoid it.
- Make sure everything is in writing. Your contracts, estimates, disclaimers, and liabilities should be on paper. Read every detail carefully before signing the contract to avoid complications along the way or when it is time to unpack. Understand how the company policy works and if you have doubt, ask for clarifications.
- Make sure you're working directly with the mover and not a broker. Certain issues can only be solved with a moving company such as lost or damaged items. Brokers don’t take a keen interest in your needs, they are only after commissions and the more they market a company’s services, the more they earn.
- Only deal with a licensed moving company. Check if it is registered with the FMCSA to verify its details. It is easier to file for claims if your mover has the legal documents compared to a mover who is not authorized to operate.
The services we offer include
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Coast to coast moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Long distance moving
- Storage options
Why use our services?
We hold a one-on-one chat with our clients to identify their desires so that we can deliver effective and credible services that will ensure a smooth transition. Our extensive coverage targets clients from all over the world and gives them access to affordable services. We have developed a system that helps us enhance service delivery depending on your location and size of your move. With A-1 Auto Transport, your move will be completed on time.
Give us a call on 888-509-3213 and discover why more and more customers are seeking our services. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to grab your free quotes now!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.