New Providence Long Distance Moving Companies
If you are looking for a well integrated city, New Providence is the place to be. It boasts of hosting a good number of Fortune 500 companies. It is within close proximity to New York and has fantastic neighborhoods with a very hospitable community of people. New Providence is located on the North Western end of New Jersey where A-1 Auto Transport has established itself as a moving services provider. We also offer auto transport services within the region.
We know the thought of moving can be overwhelming especially if you have not moved before. However we are determined to make sure you only have good memories of moving into or out of New Providence. You have the option to either move yourself or to hire the services of a professional mover. Each of the options has its own pros and cons. Your decision to choose either option should thus be informed by your budget. If working with a low budget go for self service, however if you have a lot of items and limited time it is advisable to use a professional moving company.
Tips to make your move easy
Below are tips to help you choose the best movers:
- Do background checks on the movers within New Providence; all movers must be licensed and insured.
- Look at their experience; movers who have been in the business long enough will have better services and ultimately better rates.
- The best company is not necessarily the one that gives the best price, look deeper into their terms of engagement and get testimonials from their clientele.
- Always be cautious of movers who want you to pay huge down payments; genuine movers require at most 25 per cent of the estimated moving cost.
- Check if the company has a good rating on the Better Business Bureau.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Once you've identified the mover you will work with, it helps to prepare for your move by doing some of the following things:
- Have the company representative visit your premises so that they can give a more accurate cost estimate.
- Confirm and book the moving date with your moving company.
- Start packing your boxes at least six weeks before the move. It helps to pack the boxes room by room and to label each box if the moving company will not be responsible for this.
- Declutter and throw or give away what you won't need in the new home or office.
- If you have young children, please ensure they have enough activities to keep them occupied so that they do not distract the movers or get hurt in the process.
Services we offer
At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer a full range of moving services. We know that you love your pets as much as you love your family and that is why at A-1 Auto Transport we have invested in well trained pet movers and pet moving equipment to help reduce the anxiety moving may cause to your pets. Beyond moving your pets for you we will also provide all the necessary moving resources such as packing boxes and wrapping material at no extra cost. With our wide range of trucks that cover different terrains you can be sure we will safely move you from coast to coast.
By choosing to work with us you will be making the best decision. Our services have been tried and tested by thousands of customers and we can guarantee you safety and reliability. Additionally we believe we are the best in the industry because:
- We will let you steer clear of a visit to the hospital which could arise out of an injury while moving by making sure you are not involved in the actual moving work.
- We have accumulated a wealth of experience within the US based on our 25 plus years in the transport industry.
- We are focused on sustainability in our business which has a great impact on our environment; as a result we have been recognized by The Smart Way Program.
Join our club of satisfied clients
Allow us to usher you into our club of satisfied clients by filling the form at the top of this page. You are also welcome to get a no obligation cost estimate that will give you an idea on our competitive rates. If you would like to get in touch with our able team, please contact us through 888-509-3213 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our agents will get back in touch with you. With us, your move is safe.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.