New Philadelphia Long Distance Moving Companies
If you are considering relocating to New Philadelphia for retirement, a change of scenery or to pursue a new career path, you might be thinking of the best approach. However, with a little research and a professional moving company, your move can be easy. With offices in Ohio and in over 20 states, we make sure you get the full benefits of our services. We share our expertise so that you can move without much stress. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top tips for moving easier
- Pack essentials: Carry a few necessities in a separate bag. Items like snacks, coffee, bottled water, medication and a change of clothes will help make the first night easy. Make sure you keep the bag close for easy access.
- Pack plates with care: Breakable items such as dishes, vases, and glassware need to be wrapped in unprinted newsprint and packed in boxes lined with bubble wrap. Additionally, stuff them using soft clothes to cushion them from breaking.
- Save on cost: Use readily available materials in your house to pack your household items. Suitcases, storage bins, duffel bags, and laundry baskets will hold a lot of items. This will save on money you could’ve used on purchasing boxes.
- Transfer utilities: Disconnect some of the services at your current home to reduce the bills. Make advance arrangements to have utilities transferred to your new home so that you don’t spend your first night in darkness.
Why it is necessary to hire a professional moving company
- If you have a lot of stuff and you value their safety, you will be better off with a professional moving company. They have the resources to accomplish the moving process swiftly and accurately. With trucks of different sizes, the movers know the right truck to use. Handling of items is a skill the movers have perfected and you can expect them to be delivered intact.
- To make it safer and easier to move heavy pieces of furniture and other bulky items, movers use hand trucks, dollies, and straps. Your valuable items will be in safe hands and the movers will protect them by any means. Moreover, they offer insurance cover to cushion you against loss or damage. You get to be reimbursed up to the value of your policy which means your financial position won't be affected by an accident or theft.
- Professional movers provide convenient services. They are capable of providing faster results through their extensive training. The movers do the hard part so that you have plenty of time to focus on other issues. You don’t have to be stressed about hassling for packing supplies or lifting heavy items because they will manage the whole process for you.
- It is easier to plan a budget with the help of a professional moving company. They give accurate estimates that reflect how much your move will cost. If you have a limit as to how much you can afford, then you will be in a better place to avoid overspending. Movers help you make informed choices that will give you positive results.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Factors to consider before hiring a moving company
The distance of your move matters. If you are crossing to another state, hiring a long distance mover is wiser. They have the required licenses and experience for transporting household items. If it is a local move, then an intrastate mover will be cheaper and more effective.
To know if your mover upholds good customer relations, check their reputation with the Better Business Bureau. You should be aware of any complaints filed against them and how they were resolved.
Check for affiliations with trade associations. AMSA is recognized for weeding out rogue movers through strict annual background checks. The association ensures that movers follow a certain Code of Professional Ethics and use equipment of the required standard. This protects consumers from falling into the hands of scammers.
- Military relocation
- Long distance
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Storage facilities
- International moves
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We have combined the most flexible and cutting-edge moving solutions and paired it with a unique team of experts to give clients far-reaching benefits. We continue to refine our methods and technology for optimal results. At A-1 Auto Transport, you are a valued customer and we offer professional advice to help you make well-informed decisions. With unshaken commitment and reliable services, you can always trust us to keep our word.
Take the initiative today to make your move seamless by calling us on 888-509-3213. For a free instant quote, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.