New Mexico State University (NMSU) is a land-grant, space grant and public flagship research-based university located in Las Cruces City, New Mexico State in the US. The branch campuses are located in Doña Ana County, Carlsbad, Grants, and Alamogordo. It was founded in 1888, making it the oldest public institution offering higher education in the New Mexico State. The total enrollment across all the campuses in the Fall of 2017 was more than 24, 000. The US News and World Report ranked NMSU among the top 200 universities in the US in 2018 and classified it as a “Top Tier” university. NMSU’s athletic teams compete at the NCAA Division I level. The university offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate programs and awards associate programs. Join this comprehensive research land-grant university and excel in public service, research and teaching. It’s a true reflection of vibrant communities and cultures in the region and beyond, making it a place where every student feels at home and gets challenged to learn. Don’t be taken aback by the challenges that come with moving because A-1 Auto Transport offers full service moving to or from NMSU.
Tips on how to make moving to or from NMSU easier
Keep the following tips in mind to make your move easier.
- Come up with a plan: Proper planning is the beginning to a successful move. In your plan, state clearly when you are required to move, what to move, where to move, and how to move.
- Prepare well: Making an early decision on what to carry, what to donate, what to sell and what to store helps you determine how you will move. A clear inventory of the household goods you will bring along will help you determine whether to move by yourself or hire a mover. It also makes you get accurate estimates from the movers.
- Pack smart: Once you decide what to carry, get enough moving boxes, tape, labels and wrapping items. Pack the most essential items. Handle fragile items with uttermost care. You don’t want to break your expensive chinaware.
- Seek moving services: Whether you are moving by yourself or not, at some point you may need the services of a professional mover. You may not have the experience and the necessary equipment to lift heavy furniture or pool table. You may also need a van or a truck. Get estimates from different movers and settle for the one that best suits you.
Why you need a professional moving company for your NMSU move
Moving on your own comes with a lot of hassles. It can be tedious, stressful and more costly in the end. Professional movers come with many benefits.
- They keep your household goods safe while packing and unpacking. Your fragile goods can easily get damaged if not properly handled. Professional movers know how to pack, lift and unpack them. They also protect them from potential damages while on transit.
- Professional movers have the experience and the right equipment to lift heavy household goods and boxes. You may lack the necessary skills and equipment to lift and load your heavy household goods and boxes. This makes you prone to accidents. You can also damage the goods in the process. Professional movers have the appropriate skills and equipment to handle that.
- Movers insure your goods. Accidents do happen. Imagine losing your most expensive items that you really need during the semester. Should that happen, professional movers will have them repaired or replaced.
How to find the best university moving company
It is important to get the opinion and experiences of the previous customers by reading as many reviews as possible online. Find out if the mover has any report with the Better Business Bureau. Confirm their licensing records with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA).
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company offers flexible and customized services to NMSU students. Some of our services include:
- Moving advice to NMSU students who want to move on their own.
- Full service moving from packing to arranging your goods, whether you are moving from state to state, coast to coast, or internationally.
- Flexible moving storage services.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We have the most receptive and friendliest customer service.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment to handle your goods, guaranteeing their safety and reliability.
- We take all the measures to ensure that your goods move and arrive safely. For instance, we monitor them while on transit using a satellite.
- We hire people of unquestionable background and train them well to serve you.
Call us on 888-509-3213 and be served by the ever friendly and supportive customer care or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Don’t forget to fill out the form at the top of this page to get a free no-obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com