Best New Mexico Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Whether you are moving across the street, across the state, or across the country it can be an incredibly difficult and stressful situation. Something always seems to go wrong. It might be lost or broken things, damaged walls and floors, friends who flake out on you at the last minute, and the inevitable crushed toes from a dropped sofa bed. You can plan as much as you want, but you will still have some trouble. One way you can alleviate some of this headache is to hire a reliable New Mexico moving company to help you. They will get all the furniture and boxes out of the house and to your new home so you don’t have to.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Denver to Albuquerque||340 miles||$2,262- $2,816||$4,366- $6,284||2-4|
|Roswell to Phoenix||445 miles||$2,372- $2,958||$4,596- $6,624||2-4|
|Albuquerque to LA||699 miles||$2,752- $3,455||$5,416- $7,857||3-5|
|Memphis to Clovis||764 miles||$2,859- $3,594||$5,640- $8,185||3-5|
|Clovis to Chicago||992 miles||$3,142- $3,962||$6,246- $9,092||3-5|
|Portland to Roswell||1279 miles||$3,448- $4,362||$6,902- $10,072||4-6|
|Jacksonville to Clovis||1299 miles||$3,408- $4,308||$6,807- $9,924||4-6|
|Roswell to Seattle||1356 miles||$3,553- $4,498||$7,124- $10,404||4-6|
|New York to Roswell||1751 miles||$4,094- $5,206||$8,302- $12,182||5-7|
|Boston to Albuquerque||1976 miles||$4,221- $5,369||$8,555- $12,544||5-7|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in New Mexico? If you’re headed to Reno, Nevada, you might not have too hard of a time moving yourself. If you’re moving all the way to Michigan, that might be a whole other story. If you’re not excited about any moving scenario that involves you, a moving truck and making repeated trips back and forth with loads of heavy items, then we welcome your call.
A1 Auto Transport specializes in long-distance moves to ensure our customers’ items arrive on time, undamaged, and with no hiccups. We have teams of moving professionals all over the U.S., including New Mexico, to help you navigate the transport world and get you to your next destination. Call or connect with us today and get us the details about your specific move so we can get you a detailed and straightforward quote. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your New Mexico Long Distance Movers
It can be intimidating to try and figure out what company you should hire to help you with your move, but it doesn’t have to be scary. Just follow these tips to help you ensure you are dealing with a company that will make your moving experience a pleasant one.
- Level of experience: Is this company a couple of guys who bought a used van last week, or is it a group of trained professionals with years of experience in the industry. Find out before you hire them.
- How much will the company’s insurance cover if there is breakage: The law only requires moving companies to cover $0.60 per pound, but some will offer more coverage like full replacement cost or depreciated value.
- Look at reviews and testimonials: The internet can be a great resource for researching what kind of reputation a company has. Look at sites like Yelp to help you determine if they have a history of excellence.
- Department of Transportation: All movers who operate between different states must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. Make sure if you are moving out of state that the company you choose is in compliance of these laws.
- Additional services: Check which services the company offers and how much extra they cost. You may want to take advantage of a packing and unpacking service, for example. It also helps to know ahead of time if moving your piano will cost you more.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Student relocations
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving including but not limited to piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
- Cheap New Mexico movers
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My New Mexico Long Distance Movers?
Things like the distance you are traveling, the amount you need to move, the current cost of fuel, additional serviced you have chosen, and even the time of year you decide to move can affect the total. You’ll need to call the mover to get an accurate quote for your unique situation. Most companies will offer a free estimate.
Signing a Moving Contract
- Make sure all of your contact information is correct. If there is a problem, you will want the company to get ahold of you quickly. Also ensure that the moving address is correct.
- Does the company cover replacement costs or only the minimum $0.60 per pound they are required to cover. Accidents happen, and it helps to know how much protection you have if they do.
- Any services you are using and their associated costs should be noted on the contract.
Things to Remember
- Don’t stack all boxes together in one area. Leave them in their individual rooms for the movers to pick up on moving day.
- Keep your jewelry and other valuable belongings with you.
- Request a copy of the mover’s inventory list for your records.
- Check your homeowner’s insurance policy. It may cover items damaged during a move as well.
International Moving Services in New Mexico
Packing your belongings for an international move may prove challenging. If you don't do it correctly, it will be difficult for the movers to safely transport them. Boxes may hit each other and poorly packed items are likely to break upon impact.
If you need help with this part of the transport as well as with any other, our team can help. We can move your items to any country in any continent. We can help with each part of the project or only handle the harder ones you're having trouble with. It's all up to you. If you need our services, call today.
New Mexico Cross Country Movers for Hire
Albuquerque Discount Movers
2209 Ana Ct NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
ProRelo Moving and Storage
1600 1st St. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
APACA Moving & Storage
423 Wyoming Blvd. SE
Albuquerque, NM 87123
New Mexico Storage Facility Directory
ABQ Mini Storage
4715 McLeod Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Northeast Heights Self Storage
4801 Eubank Blvd.
Albuquerque, NM 87111
The Storage Spot
306 Menaul Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.