Safe And Reliable New Kent County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
New Kent County is eccentric in many special ways. It remains largely rural with farming as the main activity. With the help of A-1 Auto Transport, you can have an easy time when shipping cars to or from New Kent County. We are one of the most reliable auto transport companies in Virginia. We can move any vehicle and make sure that it arrives safely.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New Kent County to Washington, D.C.||$137||137 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Raleigh to New Kent County||$195||195 miles||1 - 2 days|
|New Kent County to Phoenix||$199||199 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Dallas to New Kent County||$397||397 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New Kent County to Jacksonville||$467||623 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Santa Fe to New Kent County||$513||685 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Kent County to Miami Beach||$728||971 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Tuscon to New Kent County||$1131||2262 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Available transport services in New Kent County
Door-to-door delivery makes your life easy at both ends, whether its pick-up or delivery. We will retrieve your vehicle from any part of the world and deliver it safely to your residence. You don’t have to go through the hassle of moving around shipping terminals. You can choose between the open or enclosed transportation options. The following details can help you make the right decision.
- Enclosed transportation is highly practical when you want to give your car extra protection from the elements. In rare cases, the parts from high-end cars get stolen at the terminals or while on open trailer transport. Enclosed transportation helps to prevent this as well.
- Open-air transportation is the best option for anyone who is shipping cars to or from New Kent County on a budget. We can give you rock-bottom rates because we get a good spread on our shipping costs by splitting them across different cars. We have large fleets going across different routes across Virginia. It makes it easy to schedule your car on the next trip.
You can save money with terminal shipping. All that you have to do is send the car to an appointed transportation terminal. We will deliver to a transportation depot where you will collect it. We also have a variety of options for international car transportation. You can read more about this service on the A-1 Auto Transport website.
- Roll-on/roll-off is the cheapest shipping standard.
- Containerized shipping offers secure transportation.
- Air transport offers quick deliveries.
Why you can trust us with your car
- We have wide industry experience. A-1 Auto Transport has worked in this business for more than 20 years. We have solved many challenges for different customers over the years. You don’t have to trust our word on this, we can share what other customers have to say about our services.
- The FMCSA has given us the nod to run transportation services across different states. We have valid licensing to prove this. This link to the FMCSA can help you to verify our MC and DOT numbers.
- We give one of the best insurance coverage on shipping cars to or from New Kent County. We buy insurance for all our cars at a full-replacement value while in transportation.
- We offer an efficient GPS tracking system at no extra charge. You will have added peace of mind by being able to track the progress of your vehicle throughout the shipment.
Enjoy stress-free shipping from start to finish
Zip codes included in New Kent County
- 23011- Barhamsville
- 23089- Lanexa
- 23124- New Kent
- 23140- Providence Forge
- 23141- Quinton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.