New Hyde Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Every year, millions of Americans relocate to new homes in different states or cities for varied of reasons. Most of these moves take place in the summer when schools are closed and the weather is warmer and nicer. Each move is unique and here at A-1 Auto Transport, New York, we have services tailored to each client’s desire. Whether you’re moving in or out of New Hyde Park, we have your interests at heart. We also offer vehicle transportation.
Tips for relocating with ease
- It is highly unlikely you will unpack the first night you arrive at your new house. Therefore, pack a few essential items in a clear plastic bag or a small box and keep them separately. If they will be transported with the other items, make sure they are loaded last.
- Gather sufficient boxes to pack your stuff. Start packing as soon as you decide on the moving date. Packing a few boxes per day will greatly reduce your workload without putting too much pressure on yourself.
- Keep your pets and kids busy or hire a sitter to take care of them so you can have space on moving day. You will be needed by the movers and distractions will slow you down.
- Talk to your service providers so that they may arrange when to transfer the utilities to your new home. The last thing you need when moving is a house without lights, heat or the internet.
- Make the bed immediately you arrive since it is the one place you'll want to just lie down and relax. Start with the kids’ rooms since they will be too exhausted.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should always use a professional moving company when moving
- They are well equipped. Lifting heavy stuff from a six-story building is no easy fit. Apart from the health risks, items could easily get broken. That’s where professionals come in. They own specialized equipment which makes it easy to handle heavy and bulky household items. Plus, their trucks are customized to keep your items safe during transit. This ensures that your move is fast and everyone is safe.
- They are experienced. With a professional moving company, you get expertise and convenience. Through years of moving houses, the movers know every trick in the book which makes them highly qualified. With their skills and techniques, your move will be fast, efficient and prompt. Don’t risk damaging your items while professionals are just a phone call away.
- Your items are protected. The safety of your items should always come first during a move. Since professional moving companies are insured, they will be held liable for your move. Any damage or loss during the move will be their full responsibility.
How to identify a reliable moving company
- Word of mouth plays an integral part in marketing. The information you get from friends, co-workers or family members who have recently moved will bring you a step closer to finding a company you can trust. This will ease your work since you have a clue where to start. Do your own research and only hire a mover you are comfortable with.
- There are many companies out to defraud you and one of the ways to make sure your company is legit is its license. If you are moving long distance, check if they have a valid USDOT Number. If it’s an intrastate move, make sure your mover is licensed by the states they operate in.
- Most rogue movers operate shadow offices making it difficult to trace them. They disguise themselves as prominent companies by giving false information about their experience. Look out for unmarked trucks or vans. If you suspect anything suspicious, don’t walk, run!
The services we offer
- Vehicle transport
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Packing supplies
- Door to door moving
Why A-1 Auto Transport is your best choice
It has been more than 25 years of outstanding services to clients all over the world and we can proudly say 100% of our customers are satisfied. We strive to bring out the best in every move. And with a highly trained team, you can rest assured your move will be professional and completed on time. We strongly value our customers that’s why we take good care of your items from start to finish. With A-1 Auto Transport, everything will go according to plan.
Give us a call
We take your move seriously and help you settle in peace. Call us on 888-509-3213 for more information about our services. To receive your free quotes, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.