New Hope Long Distance Moving Companies
Leaving a place you've called home most of your life is not easy. It’s a moment filled with mixed emotions. Scary and then exciting when you think of the new friends you're going to make in the new city or state. To make your move less complicated, you should consider enlisting the services of a professional moving company. Based in Minnesota, we offer the best moving services locally and internationally. Let your move to New Hope be handled professionally. We also relocate vehicles.
Top 5 tips for relocating with no stress
- Hire a pet sitter: If you have pets, it's advisable to get someone to take care of them on moving day. We all know how pets tend to get excited due to a change in environment. They can cause distractions and slow down the movers.
- Plan in advance: Be strategic when planning your move. Start at least 4 weeks in advance to avoid the last minute rush. Have a list of everything that needs to be done before moving day. Let this list guide you to achieve your goals faster.
- Packing materials: It's important to have sufficient packing supplies before you start packing. You don’t want to run back and forth to the local stores for more boxes. Be sure the materials are of high quality to keep your items safe.
- Labeling: When labeling, write a small description of what each box contains and where they should be placed in the new house. This is to avoid the chances of having boxes misplaced.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Safety of your items: The trucks and equipment used by professional movers are custom-made to protect your belongings while in transit. The movers know how to handle your items when loading and arranging them in the trucks so that nothing gets damaged. No matter how delicate or heavy an item is, the movers know how to take care of it.
- Saves time and effort: The moment you hire a professional mover, you save yourself time you can use to finish other tasks. Since they are trained professionals, they have a well-thought-out plan to help them complete your move safely. You don’t have to participate in any of the activities; they will load and unload your boxes for you.
- Equipment: Moving heavy and awkwardly shaped items especially down the staircase is dangerous. Not only will you be risking your physical health but the safety of your items too. When you hire professional movers, they come equipped with dollies, ramps, hoisting straps and piano skids for lifting and carrying heavy items safely. This makes the process progress faster, helping you settle quickly.
- Insurance: The safety of your belongings should always come first when planning a move. That’s why it's mandatory for movers to provide adequate insurance cover for your belongings. Movers also offer different insurance options if you need extra protection. To confirm if your mover is insured, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Ways to find the right moving company
Start by asking around the neighborhood or your friends who have moved in the past. Shortlist a few companies from their recommendations and check them out. Hire a company that you trust will deliver services that meet your specifications.
Get online and look for moving companies near you. The American Moving and Storage Association provides consumers with a list of moving companies to choose from. These movers have had their backgrounds checked and you can be sure you're hiring a reliable mover.
Make sure your mover is licensed by the FMCSA. If it's an out-of-state move, the mover should have a USDOT Number. If it’s a local move, check if the company has an MN DOT Number. It's important that you only hire movers that operate legally.
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Corporate moving
- Storage units
- Packing and unpacking
- Furniture relocation
Why hire us?
We provide our clients services that satisfy their personal requirements. Our client needs come first in every move. Whether you're moving across the street or across the country, we make sure your items are handled carefully from packing to loading and unloading. We strive to make timely and accurate deliveries; that is why we only hire the most qualified staff in the industry. Let A-1 Auto Transport handle your move and feel the difference.
Get free advice on the best solutions available by calling our customer experts on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.