Safe And Reliable New Hope Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
New Hope is a quiet city in Madison County of Alabama. Most residents are involved in retail, manufacturing and professional jobs. The close knit community thrives well in its ecosystem thanks to the social amenities like public schools, libraries, medical facilities, daycares, churches and recreational parks. Public transportation is however unreliable in the region and residents rely on their cars on a daily basis. A-1 Auto Transport is the recommended firm for shipping cars to or from New Hope. We have 25 years of experience under our belt as well as state-of-the-art resources acquired over time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to New Hope||$130||130 miles||1-2 days|
|New Hope to Indianapolis||$418||418 miles||2-4 days|
|New Hope to Orlando||$458||610 miles||3-5 days|
|Cleveland to New Hope||$488||651 miles||3-5 days|
|New Hope to Milwaukee||$523||697 miles||3-5 days|
|New Hope to Boston||$674||1124 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to New Hope||$1159||2317 miles||6-8 days|
|Portland to New Hope||$1239||2478 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within New Hope
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to operate exclusively as a carrier firm. We interact directly with clients, sometimes in person from their homes, business addresses, the mechanic, seaport, auto shop, etc. This approach when serving our clientele from New Hope has seen us ship cars across different locations. Today, we have first-row knowledge of the roads serving every location, which greatly facilitates our services when shipping cars to or from New Hope. We also stretch our scope of service to the environs of New Hope including Gurley, Huntsville, Owens Cross Roads, Madison, Triana and Big Cove.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: This service involves shipping cars using open air carriers. These are long hauls fitted with single or double decked flatbed racks. The cars are loaded onto the flatbeds and secured in place using straps. The simplicity of using them makes open air carriers the most budget friendly shipping option. The cars may be slightly exposed to the external environment, but they are still 100% safe from damage. Open carriers can accommodate XL autos like RVs, buses and heavy equipment such as tractors and concrete mixers. They can also accommodate several cars, facilitating multi-car shipping.
- Multi-car shipping: The capacity of open carriers creates a resource sharing advantage which could see as many as 4 to 8 cars being shipped using a single carrier. Auto shippers and clients with more than one car get to ship as many cars as the weight limit will allow and only incur the cost of hiring one carrier. Should you need several cars and each shipped to different destinations, we can come up with a suitable shipping schedule to do exactly that.
- Enclosed carrier services: These are the alternative to open carriers. The long haul trucks come with an intermodal container that houses the car during transportation. The container shields the car from external hazards like pebbles, twigs and adverse weather conditions that may cause damage. The extra protection however, comes at a higher price than open carriers. Additionally, the intermodal structure offers privacy, making enclosed carriers the most preferred choice for shipping flashy high-end vehicles that may attract unwanted attention. Enclosed carriers also limit the number of and size of cars it can accommodate.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Types of cars we ship
25 years of experience have seen us ship different car makes and models, both American and foreign. We ship SUVs, trucks, sedans, motorcycles, vans, high-end cars, salvaged cars, non-operational cars, recreational vehicles, jet skis and even boats and yachts.
How to prepare your car for shipping
The following are simple DIY tips for getting any car ready for shipping.
- Have the car thoroughly cleaned for ease of performing a car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal items from the car including aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers.
- Leave about a quarter-full gas tank to cover the transportation movements like loading, offloading and parking.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure all fluids are at their proper levels and there are no leaks.
- Take note of the car’s condition by taking clear photos of each side of the car.
- Have a spare key made in case you only have a single copy.
- Confirm the contact details you gave the car shipper.
Read the full prepping guide here.
Why choose our services
Opting to ship your car by directly using a carrier firm saves you from the hidden costs that are the norm of using brokerage firms. A-1 Auto Transport also maintains transparency in the pricing of our services, which guarantees reasonable fees.
We provide free quoting services!
A-1 Auto Transport makes budgeting for any car shipping job as easy as ABC. Our free online quoting service provides you with a reliable estimate of how much it will cost you when shipping cars to or from New Hope. Choose us!