Safe And Reliable New Hanover County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
New Hanover is a coastal county south of the state of North Carolina. Over 200,000 residents enjoy an unmatched quality of life in the region. A-1 Auto Transport builds into this experience by providing a reliable service for shipping cars to or from New Hanover County. We have nationwide and international auto shipping coverage.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Charlotte to New Hanover County||$205||205 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to New Hanover County||$364||364 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to New Hanover County||$441||588 miles||2-4 days|
|New Hanover County to Detroit||$609||812 miles||3-5 days|
|Milwaukee to New Hanover County||$621||1035 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to New Hanover County||$1042||2607 miles||7-9 days|
|New Hanover County to Colorado Springs||$1053||1756 miles||5-7 days|
|New Hanover County to Mesa||$1112||2225 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Choose your best service
Some circumstances make shipping your car in enclosed trailers more preferable. These include things like having an original classic or one that’s fully restored. Enclosed shipping protects these kinds of cars from natural hazards during transportation. We offer another safer option when delivering your car. You can pay for a convenient door-to-door service. We will pick your car up and deliver it right at your doorstep. You don’t have to worry about your car getting damaged while at the shipping terminals. You will also have one less thing to worry about; your convenience.
In normal circumstances, you would want to ship your car on the cheapest and fastest option available. Nothing beats open carrier transportation at this. Our rigs can carry up to 12 cars depending on their size and weight. They’re regular on the North Carolina routes. This gives enough opportunity for on-time deliveries. We have affordable terminal-to-terminal deliveries. You just drive your car to a shipping depot and collect it from the next terminal on arrival. We have several terminals around that we use when shipping cars to or from New Hanover County.
A-1 Auto Transport ships all kinds of vehicles. Some of our shipping services include
- Motorcycle shipping
- Boat transportation
- SUV and multiple car shipping
- Truck and RV shipping
- Electric car auto transport
- Multiple car shipping for dealerships
Choosing your transporter
- Renowned is always the best keyword when researching an auto shipping service. Renowned companies have been around for a while. They have a verifiable track record. You can easily get this online by reading customer reviews and checking their BBB ratings. A-1 Auto Transport has been around for more than 20 years now. This is some of the feedback that we have been getting from customers.
- Ask about the auto transport insurance coverage. The best companies in the business include this cost in your quote. A-1 Auto Transport does this at no extra charges. Our drivers also take maximum safety driving precautions to make sure that we deliver your car safely. Find out more on these safety measures at the FMCSA website.
- Get several quotes on shipping cars to or from New Hanover County from different companies. Use the services being offered as a standard for comparing the prices. Scammers and inexperienced firms will send you extremely low pricing. Don’t be lured by such.
- Read through everything carefully. This applies to the insurance policy documents as well as the contracts and other documents. Make sure that you understand as much as possible by asking enough questions.
Get the prices right - for free!
Zip codes included in New Hanover County
- 28401- Wilmington
- 28402- Wilmington
- 28403- Wilmington
- 28404- Wilmington
- 28405- Wilmington
- 28406- Wilmington
- 28407- Wilmington
- 28408- Wilmington
- 28409- Wilmington
- 28410- Wilmington
- 28411- Wilmington
- 28412- Wilmington
- 28428- Carolina Beach
- 28429- Castle Hayne
- 28480- Wrightsville Beach
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.