New Brighton Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating to a new place can be incredibly exciting. It's an adventure exploring new surroundings and making new friends. If you're thinking this is impossible, wait until you hire A-1 Auto Transport. Our teams will take care of everything so you have nothing to worry about. Don’t stress over your move to New Brighton, let us do the hard work for you so that you can relax and enjoy the journey. We are located in Minnesota and provide special moving services including vehicle transport.
Top moving tips
- Pack screws, nuts, bolts, and any other small items in Ziploc bags to prevent losing them. If you dismantled your furniture, attach the plastic bags containing the screws and nuts to their respective pieces of furniture.
- Before packing your dishes, lay a soft cloth or towel on the bottom to provide cushioning in case the box is accidentally dropped. Wrap the dishes using packing paper and pack them vertically. Fill empty spaces using unprinted newsprint to further protect your plates.
- Avoid stocking up your food supply with less than a week to your move. Instead, plan how to use everything you have in the kitchen and fridge to avoid food wastage. If there's still food remaining on moving day, consider giving it away to your friends or family members.
- Have your utilities discontinued at your current home and reconnected at your new place. Talk to your service providers early and notify them of the impending move so that they can arrange when to transfer your services to your new home.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Professional help: Having extra hands to help with packing will go a long way in making your move less stressful. Professional movers have skills that enable them to pack with ease. From bulky items to small kitchen items, the movers know exactly how to handle them. They are fast and will load and unload your items helping you to settle quickly.
- Affordability: When moving on your own, the expenses can quickly add up leading to high spending. But with a professional moving company, everything is calculated based on predetermined factors like the size of your move and the distance. They provide you with a fixed fee that you only pay after safe delivery of your household items.
- Convenience: Movers provide the necessary services that make moving easier. From packing to loading and transporting your belongings through the long journey, nothing could be more convenient. This gives you time to do other activities such as transferring your license or finding a good school for your kid.
- Reliability: Depending on your friends’ help can be frustrating especially if they don’t show up as agreed. This will leave you stranded forcing you to cancel your move. Avoid such stress by hiring a professional moving company. They always honor their contracts and will make sure your move is not interrupted by anything.
Ways to find the right moving company
It's easier to get information from a local moving company than it is from companies on the internet. Ask the real estate agents in your area if they can recommend any moving companies. Note down the suggestions you get and check out each company. You can also ask your friends if they know someone who has moved recently to broaden your search.
Only hire a moving company that’s insured. The safety of your items is of paramount importance to moving companies and the first thing you should check is their insurance status. Insured movers are guaranteed to protect your items and in case of damages, you are sure of compensation.
Is your mover licensed? Reputable movers have the required credentials to operate legally. Check with the FMCSA to get information about the registration and licensing of your moving company. Interstate movers must have a USDOT Number which should be displayed in any form of advertising.
- Door to door moving
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Long distance moving
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
Why hire us?
With advanced equipment, expertly trained personnel and the experience of over 25 years, you can be confident that we provide top-notch moving services. We are always improving our operations to serve you better. Nothing is more important to us than seeing that your move is flawless. Let A-1 Auto Transport take care of your move and guide you every step of the way.
Give us a call
We are here for you. Call our customer support team on 888-509-3213 for details about our services and make your bookings. For free moving quotes, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.