New Bern Long Distance Moving Companies
New Bern was the first capital and second oldest town in North Carolina. New Bern is named after a place in Switzerland because Swiss immigrants were its first occupants. It prides itself on being the birthplace of Pepsi-Cola and home to Tyron Palace.
Why hire a professional mover?
- Moving is a process that needs you to take care of about 101 things so that it is successful and stress free. Hiring professionals helps to take away the worry of managing all those small tasks required to make your move successful.
- Experienced movers do area checks at both your old and new premises to help ensure that your move is safe from the very start. Experienced movers will also know the best routes to use, especially for long distance moves.
- Professional movers have an assortment of tools and equipment that help to make every move easier to handle. You will not have to worry about fitting your L-shaped couch or pool table through the door.
- Professional movers will most probably be members of professional moving associations such as the American Moving & Storage Association that are highly concerned in ensuring customers get value for their moving investment. All long distance professional movers are registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Hiring movers keeps you safe from any potential moving injury. Movers have teams of people who are trained on all moving techniques; this helps to increase their personal safety and guarantee you a smooth move.
- Hiring full service movers will allow you to enjoy the convenience of having everything done for you as you supervise the movers.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our best moving tips
- Do not schedule your move over the weekend or at the end of the month. Many movers will give better moving rates on weekdays and in the middle of the month.
- If packing for yourself, make sure that you keep all fragile items separately and label them as fragile to allow your mover to know how to handle them.
- Where possible try to book the earliest morning moving slot you can possibly get. This will help you get efficient services.
- Try to pack everything room by room and label every box. Pack the items that you do not use often first so that the items that are in frequent use are at the top of the pile.
A-1 Auto Transport Services in New Bern
We offer a full range of our moving services within New Bern and the entire North Carolina region. Some of our services include but are not limited to:
- Free online quotes
- Free moving advice
- Packing and unpacking
- Disassembly and reassembly of bulky furniture and appliances
- Loading and offloading to or from our moving vehicles
- Real time tracking
- Warehouse management
- Appliance servicing
- Waiting or redelivery
- Long carries
- Exclusive use of shipping vehicle.
The A-1 Auto Transport Inc promise
- Peace of mind: We cover every aspect of your move so that in the event of any unintended damages or loss occasioned by our team, then we take full liability. Beyond that, we have over 25 years of experience in the industry that will guarantee you a safe and efficient move.
- Great ratings: We have a key focus on delivering great moving experiences for all our clients within the US. Because of our great services, we have earned fantastic ratings and have many positive reviews for our full range of services.
- Savings: We offer a variety of free services that other movers will ordinarily charge you to access. These services include free online resources, free local area moving assessment and free written estimates. In the event you need to schedule a move within a very short time, we will go out of our way to accommodate your request without the worry of having to pay extra.
Contact us today
Let A-1 Auto Transport Inc be your preferred mover to, from or within New Bern and beyond. To allow us to make your move stress free, start by filling the form at the top of the site. Our customer service agents will get in touch with you. If you would like to reach out to our team please do so by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our 24/7 help desk on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com