Nevada State College (NSC) is a 4-year public college located in the southern foothills of Henderson, Nevada. It is part of the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE). The college was started in September 3, 2002 with the main campus occupying 509 acres. Since its establishment, the undergraduate students’ population has grown from 177 to over 4,000. The students come from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds. If you are looking forward to starting your college, or seeking transfer to a college in Nevada, you can consider joining Nevada State College. Moving with a lot of household goods is difficult and stressful. A-1 Auto Transport offers you full moving services to and from Nevada State College.
Tips on how to make your Nevada State College move easier
Here are crucial tips that will make your move smooth.
- Start early: It does not matter how smart you are. Packing usually takes longer than you expect and can mess your move. Start packing two or three weeks before your moving day. You can start by packing the household items you rarely use.Identify each moving box and highlight its content. To save on the cost of moving boxes, you can pack some small items in a clothes’ hamper or a suitcase since it will be easy to access them and you can also get free used boxes from neighbors or stores.
- Liaise with movers: You may lack necessary lifting equipment to lift heavy goods. You may also need some moving services if you don’t have your own van. Seek lifting and moving services from a professional mover.
- Loading: If you are loading a van or a truck by yourself, maximize available space. Load your moving boxes from the floor up. Start with heavy boxes and furniture to avoid breakage of light and fragile items.
- Understand the routes and the weather: You can use google maps if you are not sure of the route. Make sure that you are conversant with the routes and the distance. You can also get information about weather on your moving day and prepare for any eventuality.
Why you need a professional moving company for your university move
Hiring a professional mover for your Nevada State College move comes with a lot of benefits.
- You save time and energy: Moving by yourself requires so much from you; from hiring a van or truck, purchasing moving boxes, packing, loading and driving yourself. Movers take care of all that more efficiently. They have necessary equipment and understand the locality more than you do.
- You spend less money: Moving by yourself comes with a lot of expenses. You need to buy packing supplies, fuel, rent a van or truck and other unforeseen expenses. Besides, since you are not a moving professional, chances of damages to fragile items are high which means that you will have to buy or repair them. This adds to the moving cost. Moving companies give you estimates which settle all the moving cost. They also handle your goods with care and incase of damages, you get covered.
- Your household goods are packed for you: Packing is the most difficult task when moving. It also increases the moving cost because you have to buy necessary packing material. Movers do the packing for you.
How to find the best university moving company
Get university moving quotes from accredited moving companies. Get the best moving rates. Ask the movers questions and talk to them directly. You can find out more about their services, experience, and if possible their ability to navigate a move to or from Nevada State College.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers a wide range of reliable services to students moving to or from Nevada State College. We understand how hectic it is to pack your goods. We pack for you, whether you are moving yourself or with us.
If you are looking for loading assistance, you can also reach out to us. We will help in lifting your heavy furniture. You can also rent our trucks or vans. You can as well seek moving advice from our friendly experts.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We have over 10 years of experience serving Nevada State College students. The current students and the alumni we have served before constantly refer their friends to us. We have state-of-the-art equipment and a team of experts who pack and handle your household goods with care. We don’t just pack using any material, we use quality packing material. We also have an inventory app which help us keep track of your goods.
Talk to us
Get our services now. Contact us on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Remember to fill out the form at the top of the page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com