Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Nebraska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Nebraska Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
It is moving day. You still have a ton to do. Your friend with the pickup truck is late, and the some of the other people who agreed to help you suddenly had “something come up.” You can’t figure out how to get your dresser down the stairs, and you already tore up the walls in the hallway with one of your end tables. Sound familiar? For many of us, this is what moving can be like, but it doesn’t have to be. You could consider hiring a longstanding Nebraska moving company to help make this experience much less stressful.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Nebraska Long Distance Movers
Before choosing a company to help you with your move, make sure you have researched them. There tips can help you decide if this is the company you should be trusting with your belongings.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- What kind of protection does the company provide: The law requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound. Some will offer more comprehensive coverage like full replacement value or depreciated value.
- How long has this company been in business: Choosing a company with many years of experience gives you the assurance that they are reputable and trustworthy.
- Look for reviews online: The internet is a great resource to check the reputation of the moving company you have chosen. Have other customers had a pleasant experience dealing with this company?
- What other services are offered: Some companies may offer packing and shipping services, vehicle transportation services, or other services to help you with your move. You should see what each company offers, and how much extra it will cost.
- Communication: You will want to make sure that you can easily reach the moving company in the event of an emergency. Going with a company that is local to you may help.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Student relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
- Cheap Nebraska movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Nebraska Long Distance Movers?
Many things can affect the price of hiring a moving company to help you. The distance you need to move, combined with the weight and amount of your furniture and possessions will be the main factor in your cost, but they aren’t the only things. Any additional services you have requested, like packing and unpacking will cost you more, as well as things like moving during a busy season for the company, or dealing with special items like pianos and pool tables. Call the company ahead of time for a free estimate and make sure you tell them about any special needs you have.
Signing a Contract with a Nebraska Mover
- Make sure all addresses and phone numbers are correct. No one wants their belongings to end up in the wrong place due to a typo.
- All additional services that have been requested should be clearly listed on the agreement, as well as any associated costs for those services.
- Check to see if your company covers over the minimum $0.60 per pound in the event of damage. Make sure all liability information is clearly spelled out.
Your Responsibilities during the Moving Process
- Consider transporting valuables yourself.
- The company will have an inventory sheet. Request a copy for your records.
- Check to see if your homeowner’s policy covers items damaged in a move.
Nebraska Cross Country Movers for Hire
8305 N 58th Cir A
Lincoln, NE 68517
Holiday Van & Storage
4512 S 68th St.
Omaha, NE 68117
Murphy Moving Inc.
12309 Woolworth Ave.
Omaha, NE 68134
Nebraska Storage Facility Directory
Cornerstone Self Storage
6099 Irvington Rd.
Omaha, NE 68134
Stevens Creek Storage- Lincoln Self Storage
13940 O St.
Lincoln, NE 68520
The Storage Loft
1215 Leavenworth St.
Omaha, NE 68102
State to State Moving Services in Nebraska
- Chadron State College
- Grand Island
- La Vista
- North Platte
- Peru State College
- South Sioux
- University Of Nebraska At Kearney
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center
- University Of Nebraska Omaha
- University Of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Wayne State College