Best Nebraska Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
It is moving day. You still have a ton to do. Your friend with the pickup truck is late, and the some of the other people who agreed to help you suddenly had “something come up.” You can’t figure out how to get your dresser down the stairs, and you already tore up the walls in the hallway with one of your end tables. Sound familiar? For many of us, this is what moving can be like, but it doesn’t have to be. You could consider hiring a longstanding Nebraska moving company to help make this experience much less stressful.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Chicago to Omaha||446 miles||$2,411- $3,010||$4,688- $6,768||2-4|
|Omaha to Denver||488 miles||$2,464- $3,078||$4,798- $6,928||2-4|
|Lincoln to Memphis||546 miles||$2,534- $3,172||$4,949- $7,156||2-4|
|Lincoln to Dallas||565 miles||$2,588- $3,240||$5,060- $7,318||2-4|
|Columbus to Omaha||704 miles||$2,785- $3,496||$5,480- $7,945||3-5|
|Asheville to Lincoln||854 miles||$2,978- $3,748||$5,890- $8,556||3-5|
|Omaha to New York||1155 miles||$3,452- $4,370||$6,930- $10,135||4-6|
|Lincoln to San Diego||1265 miles||$3,470- $4,390||$6,950- $10,149||4-6|
|Miami to Omaha||1405 miles||$3,654- $4,630||$7,338- $10,722||4-6|
|Pennsylvania to Nebraska||1444 miles||$3,676- $4,658||$7,389- $10,802||4-6|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Nebraska? You’ve finally decided to go for it, you’re chasing your dream all the way to New York City, and you can’t wait to start your new adventure. Maybe your adventure is in Hawaii, the Arizona desert or the Pacific Northwest. No matter where you are headed, we are confident that A1 Auto Transport can get your belongings to your next address. Our skilled teams and professional drivers work hard to serve your unique needs. We can move a small studio to the next state over, or a 5 bedroom home to a whole new country. Just let us know where and we will do the rest.
Our process is simple and straightforward. Tell us where you’re located, how much we are moving, and where you need to go. We will find the right transport service for you with qualified teams situated right in your area. All of our teams are covered and insured, so you have the complete confidence that your belongings are safe and secure from throughout your move. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Nebraska Long Distance Movers
Before choosing a company to help you with your move, make sure you have researched them. There tips can help you decide if this is the company you should be trusting with your belongings.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- What kind of protection does the company provide: The law requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound. Some will offer more comprehensive coverage like full replacement value or depreciated value.
- How long has this company been in business: Choosing a company with many years of experience gives you the assurance that they are reputable and trustworthy.
- Look for reviews online: The internet is a great resource to check the reputation of the moving company you have chosen. Have other customers had a pleasant experience dealing with this company?
- What other services are offered: Some companies may offer packing and shipping services, vehicle transportation services, or other services to help you with your move. You should see what each company offers, and how much extra it will cost.
- Communication: You will want to make sure that you can easily reach the moving company in the event of an emergency. Going with a company that is local to you may help.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Student relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
- Cheap Nebraska movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Nebraska Long Distance Movers?
Many things can affect the price of hiring a moving company to help you. The distance you need to move, combined with the weight and amount of your furniture and possessions will be the main factor in your cost, but they aren’t the only things. Any additional services you have requested, like packing and unpacking will cost you more, as well as things like moving during a busy season for the company, or dealing with special items like pianos and pool tables. Call the company ahead of time for a free estimate and make sure you tell them about any special needs you have.
Signing a Contract with a Nebraska Mover
- Make sure all addresses and phone numbers are correct. No one wants their belongings to end up in the wrong place due to a typo.
- All additional services that have been requested should be clearly listed on the agreement, as well as any associated costs for those services.
- Check to see if your company covers over the minimum $0.60 per pound in the event of damage. Make sure all liability information is clearly spelled out.
Your Responsibilities during the Moving Process
- Consider transporting valuables yourself.
- The company will have an inventory sheet. Request a copy for your records.
- Check to see if your homeowner’s policy covers items damaged in a move.
International Moving Services in Nebraska
The more things you own, the more you'll struggle to move them, especially if you’re going to another country. Removing some of the clutter will not only make your job easier, but it will reduce the moving company’s fee as well.
You property will need to be packed and ready upon our arrival. We can help with this process if you request it, but it might cost you more. On the other hand, since we'll handle it professionally, there'll be a far smaller chance of an accident while on the road.
Any fragile object should be labeled appropriately. Our staff will help with placing your furniture at your new home. However, you should know where you want everything placed before we arrive, since it's a onetime offer.
Nebraska Cross Country Movers for Hire
8305 N 58th Cir A
Lincoln, NE 68517
Holiday Van & Storage
4512 S 68th St.
Omaha, NE 68117
Murphy Moving Inc.
12309 Woolworth Ave.
Omaha, NE 68134
Nebraska Storage Facility Directory
Cornerstone Self Storage
6099 Irvington Rd.
Omaha, NE 68134
Stevens Creek Storage- Lincoln Self Storage
13940 O St.
Lincoln, NE 68520
The Storage Loft
1215 Leavenworth St.
Omaha, NE 68102
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.