- Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, California Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Conus Area
- We Also Ship The Following Vehicles To Military Bases
- Shipping Cars To The Military
- How To Prepare Your Car For Shipment
- Shipping Motorcycles To The Military
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipment
- Talk To Us
Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, California Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The Naval Air Weapons Station (NAWS) China Lake in California is a military station that serves the US Navy's testing, research, and evaluation operations.
Shipping your stuff to the Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake in California can be made easier and safer with A-1 Auto Transport. We render military shipping services to NAWS China Lake and other US military stations. You can rely on us to deliver because we have proven knowledge and experience with military shipping.
Shipping to a Base in the CONUS Area
You may have received orders to permanently change your station to the NAWS China Lake military base. However, transporting your belongings as well as your car may not be simple. Thus, you should work with A-1 Auto Transport to make things easier for you.
You are entitled to several benefits as an active or retired member of the military. However, by contacting your sponsor or the military transportation office, you may make the shipping of your items much easier. They will inform you of the items that are prohibited or restricted from being shipped, as well as the maximum amount of stuff that the military can assist you in shipping to your base.
We Also Ship the Following Vehicles to Military Bases:
- Large Trucks
Shipping Cars to the Military
Our military base car shipping services are available regardless of your current location or the military base to which you are moving. We also offer military members and veterans discounts on car shipments.
You're probably aware that your rank and military status influence the number of items you can transport to your military base. As a result, you'll need to figure out whether your position and military status entitle you to certain privileges like car shipping. Thereafter, you should contact your transport company, as they are acquainted with and know military shipping's benefits and drawbacks.
To ensure smooth auto shipping to your new base, you should also provide the following documents:
- Proof of Identification: This could be your ID card or driver's license and it must be issued by the Federal or State government.
- Proof of Ownership: This must include a copy of your car's registration.
- Proof of Eligibility: This is usually a copy of your official orders and modifications.
How to Prepare your Car for Shipment
- To ensure that your car's interior is totally dry, wash and clean it at least 14 days before shipping it.
- Clean the outside of your vehicle with a dry towel after washing.
- Remove any personal items that can get lost during the shipping process.
- Leave around a quarter tank of gas in your car.
- Make sure the tires aren't over-inflated or under-inflated by inspecting them.
Shipping Motorcycles to the Military
The government will not fund the expense of delivering your motorcycle to a base within the United States. However, auto transport companies provide discounts to their customers. It's advisable to entrust the transportation of your motorcycle to your new base to a shipping company with extensive military shipping experience.
How to Prepare your motorcycle for Shipment
Prepare your motorcycle to be ready for shipment by observing the following:
- Make sure your motorcycle is not locked.
- Remove any loose things or personal items that may be hanging from your motorcycle.
- To avoid electrical sparks or issues, disconnect the battery.
- Release some air from the tires to help stabilize your motorcycle.
- Check to see if all of your paperwork is in order.
Talk to Us
We are ready to take your car and motorcycle shipping order to NAWS China Lake military base in California. Kindly contact us on 1-800-452-2880 to speak to one of our customer care representatives.