Nationwide Moving Services
Some online research is required if you’re trying to find the best nationwide moving services nearest to you. By searching for nationwide movers online, you will find that there are many reputable, dependable movers available at affordable rates. Check out the websites of these companies and find reviews and ratings from previous customers. Make sure that they have solid credentials and a great reputation for their services and performance. Once you’ve spotted a few national moving companies you like, give them a call to collect a quote. When you have a few quotes gathered, compare each moving company on your list.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What Should I Ask the Movers When I Call for a Quote?
While you are on the phone with the nationwide moving company, there are a lot of questions you can and should ask. Knowing the answers to certain questions will help you with your decision to hire the company, plus it will better inform you of the company and their services.
- Inquire about their certifications and licenses
- Ask about insurance coverage
- Ask for an estimate or non-binding quote
- Inquire about the services they offer
- See if they have any discounts or specials you might qualify for
- Ask about expedited or guaranteed delivery if you are in a rush
- See if the company has all of the latest and most durable moving equipment
- Ask how long they presume the move will take
- Ask them how much they need upfront
- Find out if the driver will be the only one handling the items aboard the truck
You can greatly narrow down your options by asking the questions listed above. The moving companies’ customer service reps should be informative, helpful and friendly. They should want your business and therefore, they will be willing to help out by answering all of your questions and even providing you with a free quote.
Aside from asking questions, check out any websites that offer business reviews. The nationwide mover’s success should reflect in their reviews, testimonials and ratings. Check out the BBB especially to gain this type of information.
Related Information & FAQ
State to State Moving Services
- Affordable Long Distance Moving Services
- Apartment Moves
- Cheapest Ways To Move Long Distance
- Commercial Moves
- Corporate Relocation
- Full Service Moves
- Furniture Moves
- Government Moving
- Local Moves
- Long Distance House Moving Companies
- Long Distance Moving Prices
- Long Distance Moving Services
- Military Moves
- Military Moving Companies
- Moving & Storage
- Office Moves
- Piano Moves
- Pool Table Moves
- Senior Moves
- Small Moves
- State to State Moving Services