National City Long Distance Moving Companies
National City experiences warm, dry summers and mildly cold winters with the warmest and coolest months being August and December respectively. The city is located in southwestern San Diego County, California. You may be relocating to National City for a new job, college, or to enjoy your retirement in a new neighborhood. The moving process can be emotionally draining and physically tiring. That’s why professional movers are here to help. We are a California based professional moving company providing moving services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
- Make a list of everything you need for the move. This will include the packing supplies, hiring a moving company and planning your budget. Cross out a task once you complete it, this will keep you organized and focused.
- Get plenty of boxes with firm edges for packing the small household items. Label them clearly and place them conveniently ready to be moved out.
- When you reserve a date with a moving company, you will be able to determine the amount of time you have to prepare. Make sure to mark the date assigned to you.
- Before you move into the new house, visit and confirm that it has running water and a supply of electricity. Clean the house before you move in.
- Moving is a good time to sort out your stuff and get rid of unnecessary items. This will reduce your load plus save you on cost of moving.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Affordability: Hiring a professional mover is cost effective. You only pay the amount agreed. When moving by yourself, expenses will spring up from places you hadn’t expected.
- Time: Packing household items can take up a lot of your time. With a professional mover, they have a team that takes over packing and loading for you. You are left with enough time to do other things.
- Safety: For you to have a safe move, you need to know the terrain and weather conditions of the places you will be traversing. We at A-1 auto transport do a thorough research of the areas we’ll be covering to ensure the safety of your items. Our team is also well-trained to handle your items with care, using the right equipment to avoid breaking any items.
- Liability: When you hire the services of a professional moving company, your belongings are automatically insured. This is a mandatory provision by the federal government. The company must accept liability for any damages or loss of property while in their possession. The movers are careful when handling your items not to incur such costs.
How to identify a reliable moving company
- Not all professional movers are legitimate. Only hire moving companies that have been licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Interstate movers are issued with the USDOT Number to legitimize their operations across the borders of different states.
- Search for reviews from other customers in the Better Business Bureau The organization approves companies which commit to help resolve customer complaints.
- A reliable moving company has a physical address where their offices are located. Their website provides all the details about licensing and registration making it easy for you to cross reference with the relevant government sites.
- Hire a local moving company that you can visit to check out their equipment and legitimacy.
Our moving services
Here at A-1 auto transport, we offer the following professional services:
- Long distance transport
- Office moving
- Door to door moving
- International relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Furniture relocation (including pool table)
- Pet transport
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Vehicle relocations
- Residential and commercial moving
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
- Cheap National City movers
Why hire A-1 auto transport?
We have a clean track record and the positive reviews from thousands of our satisfied customers go on to prove our commitment to serve you better. A-1 auto transport delivers professional services that are unique at affordable rates. Let us take over your moving plans and give you peace of mind as we work towards delivering your belongings safely and securely.
Get in touch
To book a date, call us now on 888-509-3123 to get assistance on the best services that suit your moving needs. To get your free moving estimates, fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.