Safe And Reliable Nassau County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
America’s most dependable car transporter, A-1 Auto Transport, started out 20 years ago as a small regional transporter. The ensuing two decades of success has been strongly based on its commitment to meet its clients’ expectations by consistently offering quality transport solutions. Florida has been a key market for the company since its earlier years. As it is with other parts of the county, A-1 Auto Transport has become the first port of call for people who are shipping cars to or from Nassau County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Orlando to Nassau County||$168||168 miles||1-2 days|
|Nassau County to Charlotte||$375||375 miles||2-4 days|
|Nassau County to Memphis||$515||686 miles||3-5 days|
|Nassau County to Cleveland||$666||888 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Nassau County||$699||932 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Nassau County||$988||1647 miles||5-7 days|
|Nassau County to Phoenix||$1025||2049 miles||6-8 days|
|Portland to Nassau County||$1156||2889 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
As a transport company, our business is based on the principle of ensuring that our clients enjoy a pleasant experience every time they work with us. Despite our rapid growth to the national stage, we retain the same warmth and friendliness that served us well during our first years as a new company. Our clients from Nassau can expect to be greeted by a smile, and treated with respect every time they enter our officers. We also pride ourselves in our forward thinking quest of continuously improving the way we do business. Our green initiative was borne out of the need for us to adopt a more environmentally-conscious way of doing business by reducing our carbon footprint. Our cars surpass the EPA emission regulations and our administrative functions occur in a paperless environment.
Routes that we serve from Nassau County
Nassau County boasts an impressive road network that includes two interstate highways, the I-95 and the I-101. This is good news for anyone shipping cars to or from Nassau County as it is well plugged unto the nationwide road network. We ship locally between Nassau and its neighboring counties such as Camden, Duval, Baker, and Charlton County. Our network of routes has nationwide coverage in all 50 states, and through the sea ports and airports of Florida, we can reach any global location by sea or air.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we take a lot of pride in the numerous services that we offer; they include:
- Car Transportation: Our ability to offer reliable car transportation and to support all types of vehicles is based on the diversity of our fleets which includes numerous types of carriers to meet all car transportation needs.
- Military Transport: A-1 Auto Transport recognizes, and respects, the sacrifices that our troops make for us. As a token of appreciation, we offer discounts for active service, and retired, members of the US military on all the services that we offer.
- Salvage Shipping: If your vehicle is not in working condition, we offer reliable salvage and non-op shipping all across America at affordable prices.
- Multi Vehicle Shipping: Through decades of experience, we are able to offer bulk vehicle shipping for corporate clients at very competitive rates.
- Airplane Shipping: We are one of the few companies that offer expert airplane shipping for different types of aircrafts.
Choose the best!
No company matches our quality track record for shipping cars to or from Nassau County. Work with the best by checking out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip codes included in Nassau County
- ZIP Code 32009 – Bryceville
- ZIP Code 32011 – Callahan
- ZIP Code 32034 - Fernandina Beach
- ZIP Code 32035 - Fernandina Beach
- ZIP Code 32041 – Yulee
- ZIP Code 32046 – Hilliard
- ZIP Code 32097 – Yulee
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.