Naperville Long Distance Moving Companies
Naperville is the fifth largest city in Illinois. It was ranked one of the safest cities in the U.S by Business Insider and voted the best city for retirement. It’s an exciting city with fascinating landmarks such as the Moser Tower and the Dandelion Fountain. With an impending move on the way, you need the expertise of an Illinois based professional moving company. We only hire staff members who have undergone thorough screening. We offer a wide range of moving services including vehicle transport.
Top 5 moving hacks
- Pack expensive jewelry and other valuables separately and keep the bag with you throughout the entire journey. These items are not easy to replace.
- Gather the necessary packing supplies and boxes for free at liquor stores or from online sites such as Craigslist. Make sure you have boxes of different sizes suitable for your household items.
- Create a checklist of the important activities that need your attention before moving day. The tasks may include acquiring your pet’s veterinary certificate, details of your moving company, and getting your kid’s school records. Check off each exercise as you complete it.
- Make sure you properly seal the boxes and label them correctly as soon as you finish packing. A box containing utensils should be labeled kitchen to avoid confusion when unpacking. Labeling also helps the movers know how to handle each box.
- If you are moving your fridge, make sure it’s thoroughly clean and dry. Defrosting your fridge will prevent leakages and get rid of any foul smell.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Appropriate equipment: Moving large and heavy furniture can be stressful if you lack the right equipment. Professional movers have the right tools to dismantle your items so that they fit through narrow corridors. Pianos and pool tables are fragile and expensive thus requiring special wrapping material and equipment to load them safely into the trucks.
- Insurance: Professional movers provide adequate protection for your household items. The state law in Illinois requires movers to provide you with four insurance coverage options. This will help cushion you against loss in case of an accident.
- Time management: Most of the time, we have to take time off from our busy schedules to plan a move. However, when you hire a professional mover, your move doesn’t have to interfere with your work routine. They will take over the moving process and ensure that your items are safely delivered to your destination.
- Storage options: If you move to a smaller apartment and your household items don’t fit, you’ll need a place to store them. Professional movers have secure and safe storage facilities to keep your belongings until you are ready to collect them. You’ll pay a fee for the services, but it’ll be worth every penny considering they secure and in good condition.
Tips for finding the best moving company
Consider hiring a company certified by the Illinois Movers’ and Warehousemen’s Association. To become a member, a moving company has to adhere to specific rules set by the association. They also ensure that their members follow the regulations of the federal government hence protecting consumers from rogue operators.
Check how long a moving company has been around. Experienced movers are more likely to handle your possessions professionally compared to a new company. They also know all that’s involved in moving and the tricks to expedite the moving process.
Read the online reviews of moving companies on reputable sites like Angie’s List or the Better Business Bureau. This will give you insights into what other people are thinking about a specific moving company. Check if any complaints have been filed against the moving company you are interested in.
We offer the following moving services
- Long distance moving
- Interstate moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Military moving
- College relocation
- Residential and commercial moving
- Cheap Naperville movers
Why hire us?
We understand how challenging moving to a different place can be, that’s why at A-1 Auto Transport, we offer unique, customized moving services to our clients. We do the best we can to cater to your moving needs to ensure your move runs smoothly from your current home to your new house. We are proud to be the best and most reliable moving company in Illinois and across states. Hire us today and experience the difference.
Don't hesitate to call us on 888-509-3213 to get personalized advice from our moving experts. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com