Muskegon Long Distance Moving Companies
If you have been dreaming about relocating to a new city or state, the good news is that there are professional moving companies that can help you. While moving on your own is an option, hiring an experienced mover situated in Michigan will give you peace of mind. Don’t let your move to Muskegon trouble you, hire us today and let us do the hard work for you. We also relocate vehicles.
Top moving tips
- Purge your items: Declutter your home as you pack. Set aside boxes to throw in stuff you won't take with you. Items that are still in good condition can either be sold or donated to local charities. Moving with less clutter saves time and money.
- Pack valuables yourself: Those expensive pieces of jewelry will be safer if you handle them yourself. Pack them in a small box or bag that you can keep an eye on during the journey. The same applies to important documents like passports, birth certificates and your Will.
- Create a schedule: Set specific goals that you want to achieve before moving out. Pick a moving date so that you know how much time you have. If you are to hire a mover, compare the prices and choose a reputable company. Your aim should be to get ready for the big day.
- Pack strategically: Don’t underestimate what you own. Packing takes longer than you think. Therefore, you need to start as soon as possible. Make sure you have the necessary packing materials such as boxes, sealing tape and marker pens. This will help you pack without interruptions.
- Be present on moving day: You need to be available to answer any questions your movers might have concerning where you want certain items placed. This will make work easier and avoid instances of misunderstandings.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Moving is a daily activity for professional moving companies giving them a rich experience in handling household items. The movers are trained to work with speed and efficiency from start to finish. They are prepared to manage any situation coming their way and have backup plans in case of any incidents.
- If you decide to move on your own, there are many expenses you have to consider some of which you won’t realize until it’s too late. This can lead to overspending. On the other hand, professional movers offer free moving quotes and upfront prices so you don’t have to worry about hidden costs.
- Time management. Trying to plan your move while you work can be overwhelming. You need the help of professionals who are experts in organizing and executing the moving process. This gives you time to take care of other important aspects of moving such as transferring your utilities and license.
- Packing supplies. Professional movers use high-quality boxes designed to carry household items. They also use heavy duty blankets and special equipment to protect your items from getting damaged during the move. They ensure nothing gets broken along the way.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
Start by asking around the neighborhood. Finding information about a local moving company is fast since you can visit their offices and check out for yourself the type of equipment and trucks they have. Your friends and family can also suggest a few movers worth checking out.
Check on their insurance standing. Ask to be provided with a Certificate of Insurance to verify their details. An insured mover means protection for your items. Check with the Licensing and Insurance Public to confirm their insurance status.
Look for a company with a good reputation. Search the Better Business Bureau website to find out if your mover is listed. The BBB recognizes movers who provide excellent services to clients and maintain a good working relationship. A company ranked A+ signifies trust, honesty, and commitment to serving you better.
Our moving services
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- International moves
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage units
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is a top-tier mover in Michigan that offers unrivaled moving services locally and internationally. Our long successful track record makes us the most trusted mover and our aim is to make moving affordable to all. We are here to make sure you have a wonderful time relocating to your new house.
Give us a call
Feel free to ask any questions concerning the move by calling us on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org