- Muskegon Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top Tips For Moving With Ease
- Why Hire A Professional Moving Company?
- Tips To Find A Reputable Mover
- Services Offered
- Why Hire Us?
- Get In Touch
Muskegon Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
Planning a move can be a challenge if you lack the proper skills and know-how. But with a professional moving company, everything will run smoothly and your transition will be less stressful. If you have a move to Muskegon Heights in the offing, visit our offices in Michigan and book a date in advance. We offer a wide range of unique services including vehicle transport.
Top tips for moving with ease
- Work with a list. Write down everything you need to pack, organize and take care of before moving day. Don’t leave out anything no matter how insignificant it seems. The list will help you stay on track and complete your tasks quickly.
- Declutter your home. Moving is the perfect time to get rid of those items you no longer use. There's no point carrying items only to realize you really don’t need them. Moving with the necessary items reduces your load and hence the moving cost.
- Pick a moving date wisely. The weekends are busy for most moving companies since most people prefer to move when they are free. If possible, move on a Tuesday or Wednesday when there's less traffic and fewer people are moving. This is the perfect time since the rates are usually lower.
- Label everything. This will make unloading and unpacking easier when you arrive at your new home. Don’t forget to indicate the rooms each box belongs to and the contents inside.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Inventory: The task of noting down all your belongings is more difficult than you can imagine. It could take you days to complete. But with a professional moving company, they have experts trained to perform such a task with ease. They write a detailed description of the condition of your items making it easy to determine if anything goes missing or gets damaged during the move.
- Storage options: Maybe your house is not ready yet, or you’re moving to a smaller apartment for a few months. You don’t have to worry about where to keep your items. Professional movers provide safe storage facilities to store your items for a period of your choosing. The facilities are secure and climate controlled to keep your items in good condition.
- Liability: A professional moving company is insured. By hiring their services, the movers are responsible for the safety of your belongings and will be held liable for any damage that occurs during the move. The movers will, therefore, do their best to make sure your items are delivered to your new home without a scratch.
- Skills and know-how: The staff of a professional moving receives extensive training to manage the moving process professionally. They know how to handle heavy and bulky household items when carrying them down a steep staircase or through narrow corridors. Additionally, they do thorough research of your area to determine the safest and shortest routes to dispatch your belongings.
Tips to find a reputable mover
Online research. Check out at least 10 moving companies by visiting their websites to determine how long they have been in operation, the type of services offered and their rates. Reputable movers are transparent and have clear working policies. Their customer representatives are courteous and knowledgeable when answering your questions.
Read the complaints history of the moving company you’re interested in before making your decision. People share their experiences with moving companies through trusted sites like Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau. Check the number of complaints filed against your mover and how they were resolved.
Always consider a moving company that’s duly registered and licensed by the FMCSA. Interstate movers are required to have a USDOT Number clearly displayed on their trucks while local movers need to have licenses from their respective states.
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Local moves
- International moves
- Coast to coast moving
- Storage services
- Packing materials
Why hire us?
Making our clients happy is our top priority. We listen to you and understand your moving needs so that we can provide services that will suit you. A-1 Auto Transport has been in the moving industry for over 25 years and we have confidence in making timely deliveries wherever the destination. We don’t compromise on the quality of our services and we do a follow up to make sure you were satisfied with our services.
Get in touch
Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page. For inquiries, compliments or comments, our customer department is available 24/7. Call us now on 888-509-3213.