- Muscatine Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top Moving Tips
- Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Moving Company
- Tips For Finding A Reputable Moving Company
- Services Offered
- Why Hire Us?
- Hire Us Today
Muscatine Long Distance Moving Companies
People who manage to move smoothly plan strategically and hire a professional moving company. Whether moving across the country or to a different city, you need a team of experts to guide you throughout the process. A-1 Auto Transport, Iowa, has helped thousands of people relocate comfortably to their dream homes. Our services are designed to cater to the needs of every individual. Don’t let your move to Muscatine slow you down, enlist our services and we will do the rest. We also transport vehicles.
Top moving tips
- When packing, start with the items you use less frequently. Items such as off-season clothes, DVDs, pictures, and books should be packed at least six weeks out. Work your way up as you pack the most used items as the day approaches.
- Wrap your dishes vertically in packing paper in boxes with firm edges. Make sure they don’t shift while being moved by filling empty spaces using soft clothes or unprinted newspaper. Remember to wrap each dish individually to prevent breakages.
- Keep your boxes light. Use the large boxes to pack light items and the smaller boxes to pack heavy items. Overloading your boxes may cause your items to fall out when lifted.
- Find a moving company that you trust to help you relocate. Carry out thorough research when selecting a moving company. You don’t want to be a victim of fraudulent movers.
- Remember to change your address a few days before moving out. It’s necessary to forward your mail to your new address so that you don’t miss out on important notifications from your bank and other business associates.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Fewer risks: There are risks involved when moving. Items may drop and break, get dented or scratched. You or your friends may also get hurt during the process especially when lifting heavy items. But with professional movers, you don’t have to worry about your items. They use the right padding materials and equipment to move your furniture and safely load and unload them.
- Security of your items: Your items are valuable and need to be handled with care. If you have confidential documents, you don’t have to worry about them falling into the wrong hands. Professional movers will ensure the items are securely delivered to your new home.
- Affordability: Moving can be expensive especially if you don't know what to expect. There are many hidden charges that you may encounter along the way. However, when you hire a professional moving company, all the costs are captured in one place and you just have to pay a fixed amount. There are no hidden charges and you can plan your finances with confidence.
- Experience: Entrusting your worldly possessions to people you don’t know is not easy, you need a moving company you can trust. Professional movers are good at what they do. With years of handling household items, they are able to complete your move efficiently without causing any damages.
Tips for finding a reputable moving company
Ask if the moving company you are interested in is a member of any trade associations. The American Moving and Storage Association gives consumers access to a list of moving companies that have been investigated hence protecting them from scammers. Hiring a company certified by AMSA is a guarantee that you’ll receive quality services.
Only deal with insured moving companies. The federal government requires movers to provide a minimum insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. Any mover that does not have a clear insurance policy should be avoided. To verify the insurance status of your moving company, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Check out the company’s reviews with mymovingreviews.com. Getting other people’s perspective about the company you intend to hire will help you have a clear mind when picking the right moving company. Other sites worth checking out include Yelp and Angie’s List.
- Vehicle transport
- International moves
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Long distance moving
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- Cheap Muscatine City movers
Why hire us?
Our customers form the pillar of our establishment and we do the best we can to make sure they receive top-notch moving services. We handle your household items as if they were our own and deliver them within the deadline. Our support staff will be with you throughout the moving process to give you any assistance you need. For reliable, convenient and affordable moving services, A-1 Auto Transport is all you need.
Hire us today
Call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving quotes.