Safe And Reliable Murfreesboro Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The small town charm is never far off anytime you bring up a conversation on the cities in Arkansas. Serving as the county seat of Pike County, Murfreesboro has a variety of vacation and recreational facilities for those willing to pitch tent. We know that you might like to bring along your vehicle for your stay since you will find it more convenient to drive yourself around. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Murfreesboro.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Murfreesboro to Oklahoma City||$307||307 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Antonio to Murfreesboro||$378||505 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Murfreesboro to New York||$436||582 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Colorado Springs to Murfreesboro||$672||897 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Murfreesboro to Tuscon||$709||1182 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salem to Murfreesboro||$944||1574 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Murfreesboro to Los Angeles||$980||1634 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Helena to Murfreesboro||$1038||1730 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Murfreesboro
We offer statewide, countrywide, and worldwide coverage for all kinds of automobiles.
Transport services offered in Murfreesboro
There are common concerns involved when transporting your vehicles such as the cost, safety, and duration. We have transport solutions to address each of these concerns.
- Open-air transport offers one of the lowest domestic shipping solutions. A multi-car open trailer has room for 8-12 cars in one trip. When you pair this option with terminal shipping, you will make further savings simply by choosing to drop off or pick up the car from a transportation depot. It is easier to schedule the two, making deliveries move faster than the alternative solutions.
- We have equipment and a qualified team of professionals to handle classic and luxury car transport. The enclosed shipping option keeps your prized possession protected from the elements throughout the trip. A door-to-door delivery service allows you to receive the car at your residence, avoiding potential damage at the shipping terminals.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) ships have a special build that allows them to ship thousands of vehicles at any given moment. They ease the loading and unloading processes, which lowers the cost to ship. Shipping by sea takes the longest period.
- Unlike the RoRo option, customers can include personal items in the cargo when they use a dedicated container. It offers a great moving option without attracting extra charges. Containers also help to secure high-end vehicles during transportation.
- We have secure motorcycle shipping services for all kinds of bikes. Depending on your preference, you can have it moved inside a special crate or slapped down on the truck. Whichever option you choose, you will get full insurance coverage from start to finish.
- A-1 Auto Transport is not just all about shipping cars to or from Murfreesboro. We also have domestic and international moving services. Whether you want to move a business or residence, we have all the solutions that you need.
Types of cars that we ship
We have transport solutions for all kinds of vehicles, from standard sedans and station wagons, SUVs, trucks, ATVs, motorcycles, boats, yachts, RVs, snowmobiles, construction equipment, farm equipment, and others.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Wash the car. It should have a clean exterior so that you can have a correct inspection of its cosmetic shape. Car imports will go through an inspection by the USDA. The vehicles will not pass the inspection if found with lumps of mud and traces of grass and other plants.
- Remove all personal belongings. Apart from the factory fitted accessories and attached tools, everything else should come out. They include removable radios, CDs, DVD players, LCD screens, aftermarket speaker installations, amplifiers, GPS, and roof racks. You will not get insurance protection for any of these items that get lost or damaged during transportation.
- Check the fuel and fluid levels. We expect to receive the vehicle in running shape. Make sure that you keep just a little amount of fuel (about 1/4) in the tank and not more so that you don’t increase the weight. Top off all the fluids (engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, and the seasonal antifreeze fluid).
- Remove the spare tire covers, grill covers, ground effects, and other loose items from the exterior. Cover the other loose items that might run into damage during the transportation. Make sure that you properly secure the top cover of a convertible.
- Disable the alarm system, and prepare one set of keys for the ignition system, trunk, and glove compartment. You will hand this over to the driver at the collection point. Write a list of the special operations needed by the driver when handling your vehicle.
- Make sure that you apply for vehicle registration and a driver’s license if you are moving to a new state.
A little about us
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully licensed and bonded transport company that has been shipping cars to or from Murfreesboro successfully for a long time. Our industry experience spans over 20 years.
Get free quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.