Murcia, Spain International Moving Services
Situated in the south eastern region of Spain, the city of Murcia is the 7th biggest city in the country. Panoramically located on the River Segura on the Iberian Peninsula, it is a popular tourist destination, with mild winters and hot summers.
While moving abroad sound exciting, the process of moving to Murcia comes with its own challenges. There are many rules and regulations that need to adhered to, documents to submit while on the other hand, you need to sort and pack along with commuting to work every day. Sounds stressful, isn’t it?
Apart from packing and winding up your business in USA, you will need to deal with the laws and regulations of Spain and the stringent immigration requirements that can lead to delays. That is why most people prefer hiring the services of a professional international moving company to not just move their goods but ship their vehicles as well.
Tips on How to Make Your International Move Easier
- Research properly: It is important to get all the information about Murcia before you move there. From the city regulations to the culture, it is good to know more about it.
- Visa and immigration requirements: You need to start with knowing about the visa that will be needed. As a U.S. citizen, you don’t need any visa for the first 90 days but if plan on staying for a longer time period, you will need to browse and know more about the residency and work permits. Visit the Embassy of Spain to know more about it. To fly out of U.S. you will need a valid passport, which is mandatory.
- Pack early: It helps to sort your things to minimize the packing boxes. Thus, whether you do it all on your own or ask for packers to come and assist you, it is important to discard what is not needed.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why Hire An International Moving Service?
Trying to do so many things on your own to make an overseas move successful is difficult. That is why there is a genuine need to hire Spain International Moving service. Most of the licensed moving services go that extra mile to ensure your comfort and quality services, much beyond the delivery of household goods or business inventory.
Finding the international movers
With many companies vying for your business and claiming to be the best in the industry, it can be overwhelming to select the right moving company. Not only should the company be affordable, but you need to be sure that they have trained and knowledgeable personnel with the right equipment. That is why it is important to consider these aspects:
- Is the moving company licensed and has insurance to cover damages during transportation?
- Shop and compare moving quotes and select the one that has an affordable price.
- Read online reviews and see if the past clients have left more favorable reviews than negative comments.
- Check for ancillary services that the moving service offers and the corresponding prices.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
With over three decades in the shipping and moving industry, we are one of the top listed companies that has experience and knowledge to help you move with ease. Whether you need to move your business or family to Murcia in Spain, we have affordable packages to help you. Some of the additional services that we offer includes:
- Storage services
- Corporate and business moves
- Visa and immigration services
- Auto shipping services
- Planning and preparation
We’ll be glad to walk you through the process of moving. Call us today to know more about our services and get a free quote.
Other Murcia, Spain International Moving Services
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.