Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Munford, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Munford Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Munford, a small town in Talladega County in the state of Alabama is loved for its simple living. The slow-paced lifestyle is particularly a favorite of many retirees in the south. Being a small town, public transportation isn’t that developed. Residents rely on their cars just to get by from one place to another. There comes a time when you need a car shipped either from your home garage to the mechanic or any other place. A-1 Auto Transport is the most suitable firm for the job. We have over 25 years of experience backed by state-of-the-art resources to facilitate shipping cars to or from Munford.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Nashville to Munford||247$||247 miles||2-4 days|
|Munford to New Orleans||397$||397 miles||2-4 days|
|Munford to Orlando||400$||533 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Munford||518$||691 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Munford||541$||721 miles||3-5 days|
|Munford to Miami||569$||759 miles||3-5 days|
|Munford to Las Vegas||1121$||1869 miles||5-7 days|
|San Jose to Munford||1171$||2341 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Munford
The unreliability of public transport in Munford stresses the need to have cars delivered to exact locations as requested by clients. We ensure this by having the most comprehensive scope of service in Munford. We are well versed with all roads serving different parts of Munford. GPS navigation on the other hand guides us to specific addresses. We therefore make deliveries to all locations when shipping cars to or from Munford. We also stretch our reach to the neighboring towns of Oak Grove, Waldo, Bon Air, Vincent and Talladega Springs.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Farmers and contractors are often faced with difficulty when looking for a well-established carrier firm with the muscle to transport their heavy equipment. Your search ends here. We are equipped with Mack Trucks; the best for shipping heavy tonnage machinery. Our heavy freight insurance policy covers all equipment under our care during transportation, giving the clients a worry free time. We ship tractors, combines, backhoes, harvesters, concrete mixers, excavators, truck loaders, hydraulic forklifts, engines, turbines, bulldozers and other agricultural and engineering equipment. Read more on our shipping techniques here.
- International car shipping: Should you wish to import or export a car, we have the relevant experience in doing so. We offer international car shipping services through ocean and air freight. The former is the more affordable one while the latter takes the spotlight when a client places more emphasis on timeliness. Ocean freight services come in two ways; Ro-Ro and containerized shipping. Prices for shipping cars between different countries vary depending on the customs and duties put in place by the relevant authorities in each country. We can facilitate the car shipping process right to the exact address you wish, both in the US and beyond.
- Freight shipping: We offer professional freight shipping services that cater for the needs of companies as well as clients relocating to Munford. There are three freight plans available:
- Less Than Truckload (LTL): Used where the client’s belonging doesn’t fill the entire truck.
- Truckload (TL): used where the client’s load fills the entire truck to capacity.
- Intermodal freight shipping: used where the client seeks to transport items internationally.
- Get all the information about our freight shipping services here.
Types of cars we transport
We are proud shippers of all types, makes and models of cars. We ship sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, electric cars, hybrid cars, inoperable cars, salvaged cars, golf carts, high-end vehicles, RVs, ATVs, motorhomes and heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Have the car cleaned: Scratches, cracks, scrapes and dents, especially the minute ones, are best visible when the car is clean. Such details need to be easily identified for purposes of a well drafted car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal belonging: Items like clothing, shopping, electronics and other accessories are considered ‘household goods.’ Regulations set by the department of transportation states that such items should be removed from the vehicle. Besides, they are not insured under the in-transit cover, and are therefore not liable for compensation in the event of loss.
- Leave about a quarter full gas tank: Fuel adds to the weight of the car. This is the main reason why we advise clients to only have about a quarter-tank full of gas. This is enough to cover the loading and offloading during transportation and leave enough to cover the distance to the nearest gas station.
- Run a car maintenance check: This involves checking for any fluid leaks present, filling all fluid levels to their proper levels, checking the battery and charging it if necessary and checking the tire pressure.
Why opt for our services
A-1 Auto Transport services are fair priced using a special algorithm that incorporates several parameters when pricing the service. You are guaranteed reasonable prices with no hidden costs.
Talk to us!
Talk to A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) for the best services when shipping cars to or from Munford.