Mundelein Long Distance Moving Companies
The Village of Mundelein has been inhabited since the 1600s. It was known as Holcomb and later Rockefeller until 1925 when it was renamed Mundelein, after Cardinal George Mundelein. It’s now well established, and the economy has grown steadily over the years. For a move to run without any hiccups, you need the exceptional services of an experienced moving company in Illinois. For over 25 years, A-1 Auto Transport has been helping people move across the streets, city or states. We offer a variety of services including vehicle transportation, and our teams are available 24/7 to attend to you.
Tips to make your move easier
- Change address. Visit the local post office or com and fill out a ‘Change of Address’ form. This way, your bills, credit card statements, magazine subscriptions and other important documents will be forwarded to your new address.
- Be realistic. There are a lot of tasks that will require your attention as moving day approaches. Set flexible schedules that will give you ample time to handle these responsibilities before moving day.
- When picking a moving date, consider one that falls on a weekday. Most people move during the weekends, and the rates are usually high.
- Gather plenty of boxes and start packing weeks in advance. This way, you’ll pack at your own pace and make sure nothing important is left behind. Keep the weight of your boxes below 20kgs to make it easy when loading and unloading.
- When labeling your boxes, make sure you write on both sides of the box so that you can quickly identify what’s inside. Do not mix fragile items with heavy ones since they can easily break when being moved around.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
- Your safety: When you move on your own, you are likely to drop or break a few items due to lack of proper skills. You risk suffering from back injuries caused by heavy lifting or falling when trying to move your sofa. Professional movers know how important your safety and that of your items is. They are well trained to pack carefully and have the manpower to handle heavy furniture.
- Customer service: When you hire a professional mover, you benefit from the support of friendly and professional staff that helps you relocate while guiding you every step of the way.
- Free up your time: To make your move successful, you’ll need to spend a lot of time and effort making viable plans. This will affect you negatively especially if you run a business that needs your attention. Your best alternative is hiring a professional moving company. They have moving packages that are designed to cater to an individual’s preferences. They’ll focus on your move so that you can focus on your business.
- Accountability: It’s crucial that your belongings are insured during a move. Accidents are unpredictable, and by hiring a professional moving company, you’ll be protecting yourself from incurring losses due to damages.
Tips for finding the best moving company
Read the online reviews of the moving company you intend to hire from trusted sites like Yelp and TrustLink. People share their experiences with moving companies by leaving positive or negative comments. A company with a majority of positive reviews can be trusted to provide quality services.
Only hire a company that’s operating legally. Verify their credentials with the FMCSA. Long distance movers must have a valid USDOT Number which should be displayed on their trucks and vans. Movers operating within the state must have a license from the Illinois Commerce Commission.
Consider hiring a moving company that’s certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. The association helps to protect consumers from falling into the hands of rogue operators by subjecting its members through strict background checks. You can also raise any concerns with your moving company.
Our moving services
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Pet transport
- Local and international moves
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Furniture relocation
- Packing and unpacking
- Cheap Mundelein movers
Why hire us?
We provide first-class moving services to the residents of Illinois and across the country. We have dedicated staff working day and night to have you moved within the shortest time possible. We put the needs of our customers first to ensure they are fully satisfied with our services. A-1 Auto Transport is the go-to moving company in the U.S. and overseas.
Get in touch with our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 to get more details on the moving solutions available for you. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.