- Muncie Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top Moving Tips
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company
- How To Find The Best Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- We Handle These Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Call Us
Muncie Long Distance Moving Companies
For a stress-free move, you need to consider enlisting the services of a renowned professional moving company in Indiana. A-1 Auto Transport has been in the industry for over 20 years offering moving services tailored to suit the needs of each individual. We offer a variety of unique services including vehicle transport. Don’t let your move to Muncie stress you out, hire us today and let us help you transition comfortably.
Top moving tips
- Take inventory of your possessions before your move. This will help you account for any missing items as well as help you know how much stuff you have.
- Staying organized is the secret to a successful move. Create a list of everything you have to accomplish before moving day. The list will help you follow a step by step approach to finishing each task and you’ll appreciate doing this later.
- Get plenty of packing supplies including boxes of different sizes, sealing tape, and bubble wrap. You can gather boxes from liquor stores or grocery shops. With everything ready, packing will be simpler and fast.
- Pack similar items together. If you start with the kitchen, make sure all the items in the kitchen are packed to make it easier when unloading and unpacking at your new house. Do the same for the other rooms.
- Start packing as early as eight weeks in advance. It’s a time-consuming process and starting early ensures that you have ample time to go through every room to check that nothing important is left behind.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Efficiency: With professionalism, comes efficiency. The staff of a professional moving company has the skills and strength to handle bulky and delicate items with care and deliver them without a scratch. They pack fast utilizing space and time. This will save you money and effort you'd have spent if you were to pack by yourself.
- Insurance: If you decide to move on your own and you accidentally drop and break any of your items, you’ll have to settle the bill yourself. But with a professional mover, your possessions are insured thus in case of an accident you can be sure of compensation. To verify the insurance status of your moving company, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
- Packing supplies: Professional movers use brand new boxes which are specially designed to safely carry fragile household items such as glassware and antiques. With their techniques in packing, they’ll ensure your belongings are packed carefully to prevent any damages. Movers use heavy duty wrapping materials to offer extra protection to your items.
- Storage facilities: Let’s say your move is abrupt and you moved into a smaller apartment that won’t fit your items. Professional movers will help you store your items in a safe environment in their storage units. They are climate controlled to maintain the condition of your stuff. This will give you peace of mind knowing that your items are secure.
How to find the best moving company
Visit the Better Business Bureau to find out the reputation of the moving company you are interested in. Pay special attention to the complaints section to see the number of complaints lodged against that particular mover and how they were resolved.
Only hire moving companies that have complied with the FMCSA regulations. A mover needs to be licensed to be allowed to operate in the transport industry. Make sure that they have a valid USDOT Number.
Avoid a mover that demands a large deposit before the move. A reliable mover only requests for payment when your items have been delivered to your doorstep. This way, you can confirm if there’s anything missing or damaged.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We handle these services
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Military relocation
- Pet transport
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Furniture relocation
- Storage services
- Packing supplies
- Cheap Muncie movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
With our highly trained experts, we believe we have all it takes to give you a moving experience like no other. Every move is unique that’s why we have a wide variety of moving services designed to meet the needs of every person. Our offices are in more than 20 states and we are expanding our services to reach every corner of the country and globe. A-1 Auto Transport is your listening and caring moving partner.
Reach our friendly customer experts on 888-241-3110 for advice on the best moving solutions available for you. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.