Safe And Reliable Mulga Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping cars to or from Mulga is now fast and easy thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. Being one of the largest auto shippers in America, a lot rests on our shoulders. We have come up with innovative ways of making the shipping process as easy and straightforward as possible for our customers. Gone are the days when you had to queue in long lines in our offices just to get a shipping quotation. We have now made it possible to get an accurate quote through our online rate calculator. With more than 25 years of shipping cars to and from Alabama, the other 49 states and even overseas, no job is too big for us. We specialize in offering fast, quality, and pocket-friendly services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mulga to Atlanta||$485||485 miles||2-4 days|
|Orlando to Mulga||$446||595 miles||2-4 days|
|Tampa to Mulga||$460||613 miles||3-5 days|
|Mulga to Pittsburgh||$571||762 miles||3-5 days|
|Mulga to Milwaukee||$572||767 miles||3-5 days|
|Mulga to New York||$729||972 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Mulga||$716||1193 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Mulga||$1195||1992 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Mulga
We are always looking for better ways of serving our customers. We have begun shipping to areas around Mulga that include Pleasant Grove, Fairfield, Hueytown, Birmingham, Bessemer, Homewood, Gardendale, Vestavia Hills, Mountain Brook, Hoover, Irondale, Helena, Pelham, Trussville, and Alabaster. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Mulga are Mulga loop road which joins Alabama State Highway 269 in two places.
Services we offer
A-1 Auto Transport offers a wide variety of services. Some of these are:
- Freight shipping. For customers looking to ship items that aren't included in our shipping portfolio, then freight shipping is for you. Under freight shipping, we ship various items that vary in size and weight. Some of the items we ship and the services we provide for our freight shipping customers include construction material transport, farming equipment transport, mining equipment shipping, boilers, refrigerated freight, warehousing and many more.
- State to state moving. If you would like to relocate to a different state, then we are the right company to partner with. We offer safe and reliable moving services. We help you in deciding what to pack and what to get rid of, boxing and labeling the items, and making the move.
- Heavy equipment shipping. We ship various types of equipment for individuals and large corporate companies. There is no size or weight limitation to the equipment we can ship. We have shipped mining and earth moving equipment for large oil drilling and construction companies.
Types of cars we transport
Thanks to our vast experience and the adaptive equipment we use, there is no road legal vehicle we cannot ship. Some of the most frequent orders we get include shipping of:
- High-end luxury cars
- Golf carts, buggies, and go-carts
- Jet skis
- Race cars
- Classic cars
- Dump trucks, garbage trucks, forklifts and other service utility vehicles
- Salvaged cars
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
Preparing your car before shipping makes it easier for the auto shipping company and avoids delays and setbacks. Some of the things that you ought to do include:
- Ensure that the vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic and it is running as it should. If it does not run, make sure to relay this information to the auto shipper.
- Clean your vehicle. By cleaning your vehicle, you are able to see all the dents, scratches and paint peels that your vehicle has. Note them down. Taking pictures of them offers clear evidence should any dispute arise.
- Remove any personal items. Your personal items are not insured along with the vehicle. If they get damaged or stolen, there is no way of recovering them.
- Run down your car's gas. Since your car will only be driven during loading and unloading, you are advised to leave only about a quarter tank of gas. More fuel is a safety risk and adds weight to the car.
- Remove any parking passes or toll tags. If they are left on, they will just accumulate charges as the vehicle passes various toll stations.
- Disable your alarm system. It may seem like an inconsequential task but it is one that can cause major delays if ignored.
- Make copies of your car keys. Your keys may get lost in the shipping container and it is very difficult to find such a small item in a container full of items.
Why ship with A-1 Auto Transport?
We are one of the best auto shippers around. Our services are well-defined and we put in all the effort to ensure that your vehicle makes it to its destination safely and on-time.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.