Safe And Reliable Mower County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
In the car shipping industry, brokers operate by buying the car shipping order from you and selling it to a carrier firm offering the best price. The best price is a subject of concern both for the broker and the client. While hiring a broker takes away the responsibility of looking for a carrier firm yourself, the price charged will include the broker’s commission.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kansas City to Mower County||377$||377 miles||2-4 days|
|Mower County to Houston||671$||1118 miles||4-6 days|
|Mower County to Charlotte||674$||1124 miles||4-6 days|
|Mower County to New York||697$||1161 miles||4-6 days|
|Tampa to Mower County||870$||1450 miles||4-6 days|
|Las Vegas to Mower County||959$||1598 miles||5-7 days|
|Mower County to Miami Beach||995$||1659 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Mower County||1156$||1927 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Why not eliminate the broker and the hidden costs that come with them by shipping cars using a carrier firm itself? A-1 Auto Transport is the go-to carrier firm in Minnesota. We offer fair prices for all cars we ship for our clients in Mower County. Moreover, we have a wide variety of services clients can take advantage of when shipping cars to or from Mower County.
Our scope of service
Mower County is a border county, neighboring Iowa to the southern side. Border counties are characterized by booming economies as they act as entry points into their state. Mower County acts as an entry point from three Iowa counties; Howard, Mitchell and Worth. The boom in economy attracted settlements, which divided the county into 20 townships. We serve all communities when shipping cars to or from Mower County.
Some of the areas we serve include Adams, Austin, Brownsdale, Dexter, Elkton, Grand Meadow, Le Roy, Lyle, Mapleview, Racine, Rose Creek, Sargeant, Taopi, Waltham, Bennington, Clayton, Frankford, Lansing, Lodi, Marshall, Nevada, Pleasant Valley, Red Rock, Udolpho, Andyville, Corning, Johnsburg, Ramsey, Renova, Varco and Windom.
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycles bring a thrill to the ride. Having the wind in your hair as you cruise down the streets of Mower County is a guilty pleasure for many. When it’s time to get it shipped from one point to another, you need an experienced carrier firm to oversee successful transportation. A-1 Auto Transport offers three shipping modes, open air, enclosed carrier and crated motorcycle shipping. Click here to learn more about this.
- Heavy equipment shipping: A-1 Auto Transport offers special services that you won’t find with many carrier firms. One of this is heavy equipment shipping. We have the expertise and resources to ship heavy equipment for contractors in Mower County. We can handle hydraulic forklifts, bulldozers, cranes, construction machinery and engines.
- Inoperable car shipping: We can handle an inoperable vehicle better than anyone else. We are equipped with winches, rollback trucks, forklifts and flatbed towers to handle such cars. The pricing for this is however more detailed as explained here.
We offer fair prices!
Choose A-1 Auto Transport and enjoy fair prices when shipping cars to or from Mower County. Our pricing policy is transparent and trustworthy.
Zip codes included in Mower County
- ZIP Code 55909 - Adams
- ZIP Code 55912 - Austin
- ZIP Code 55918 - Brownsdale
- ZIP Code 55926 - Dexter
- ZIP Code 55933 - Elkton
- ZIP Code 55936 - Grand Meadow
- ZIP Code 55950 - Lansing
- ZIP Code 55951 - Le Roy
- ZIP Code 55953 - Lyle
- ZIP Code 55967 - Racine
- ZIP Code 55970 - Rose Creek
- ZIP Code 55973 - Sargeant
- ZIP Code 55977 - Taopi
- ZIP Code 55982 - Waltham
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.