Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Zimbabwe
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Zimbabwe International Moving Services
International moves are never easy. The list of requirements and approvals that are needed before gaining access is usually long and discouraging. It is also a tedious process that is time consuming and dreaded by many. What if I told you that it didn’t have to be so? That your move to Zimbabwe can be easy and straightforward?
Moving to Zimbabwe Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Bulawayo||$4,500- $7,400||$8,300- $13,700||4-7 weeks|
|Philadelphia to Harare||$4,800- $8,000||$8,900- $14,500||4-8 weeks|
|Seattle to Bulawayo||$4,900- $8,100||$9,100- $15,000||5-9 weeks|
|Dallas to Bulawayo||$5,000- $8,200||$9,200- $15,100||4-7 weeks|
|San Jose to Harare||$5,100- $8,500||$9,600- $15,800||5-9 weeks|
|Detroit to Harare||$5,100- $8,500||$9,500- $15,500||4-8 weeks|
|Atlanta to Harare||$5,300- $8,600||$9,600- $15,800||4-8 weeks|
|Portland to Harare||$5,400- $8,900||$9,900- $16,300||5-9 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Harare||$5,600- $9,400||$10,400- $17,200||5-9 weeks|
|Chicago to Harare||$5,600- $9,400||$10,400- $17,200||4-8 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
A-1 Auto Transport started with shipping cars internationally, but now we have grown to accommodate other moving services. Let’s talk about our Zimbabwe International Moving Services.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
- Work with a moving company. Moving companies have gone through the process that you are currently facing many times in the past so they know what works and what doesn’t.
- Start preparing for the move early. If your attic is full of things that you know you won’t need in Zimbabwe, start selling or donating them early.
- Inform your bank, landlord and utility companies. Some banks will freeze accounts if they notice transactions made from far away regions until they hear from you.
- Update your address and contact details on any online websites that you use to avoid missing any important communication.
- Cancel any newspaper and magazine subscriptions sending publications to your old home to avoid being charged for services that you are not using.
- Read about Zimbabwe immigration regulations that affect you and make sure that you have all the necessary documents to prove that you meet all requirements.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
Getting professional Zimbabwe International Moving Services not only helps you have peace of mind, it also saves you the money you would have spent fixing any problems caused by doing it the wrong way. Here are some other benefits:
- Moving companies will come with enough manpower, the right equipment and hand tools for the job. You won’t need to call friends asking them to help you move. Nobody likes it despite how “happy to help” they say they are.
- You enjoy peace of mind knowing that everything is being done by someone who knows what they are doing.
- The best part about hiring a professional is the fact that you get to free-up time. You can get time to focus on other pressing matters like getting the house ready or getting your new driver’s license.
- If something bad happens and your belongings are lost or damaged in transit, the moving company is insured to ensure you are sufficiently compensated.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
A good international moving company should have the following:
- It should be licensed to operate a moving business. You will be able to establish this by asking for a US DOT number and running a search for it here.
- Customer reviews will help you know if the company can be trusted to fulfil their end of the bargain. Look for a testimonials section of their website and read what past customers had to say or look them up in Yelp.
- Ask them to tell you how they handle their insurance claims and how long the entire process will take.
Our Zimbabwe International Moving Services
- Packing/unpacking: We can handle all aspects of your move including packing and unpacking.
- Commercial moving: No need to worry if you need to move a business of any size. We can do it.
- Office moves: Our office moves are designed to help you save time without having to face excessive downtime.
- Apartment moves: Move to your new apartment using our apartment moving service and enjoy unmatched convenience.
- Planning and preparation: We are always available to help you prepare for the move.
- Visa and immigration services: Do not get stuck in the Zimbabwe immigration process. Get help from one of our immigration experts.
- Family services: Your children will feel like you are taking a vacation thanks to our family services.
- Auto transport services: We started with car transportation so you can be sure that your car is in very safe hands at A-1 Auto Transport.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- You will get to work with competent, friendly and passionate professionals who want to see your move go smoothly.
- You can always talk to one of our representatives and ask for an update on the progress whenever you need it.
- We are dedicated to keeping your cargo safe so we always have insurance for your belongings.
Talk to us!
Fill the form above or give us a call on 888-509-3213 and let’s get the ball rolling.