Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Zambia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Zambia International Moving Services
If you are like most people, moving is one of the most dreaded things that you would ever want to do. Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be like that. Even if it is an international move – which normally needs more preparation than local moves – you can still have an easy time.
Moving to Zambia Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Lusaka||$5,100- $8,500||$9,500- $15,500||4-8 weeks|
|New York to Lusaka||$5,100- $8,500||$9,500- $15,500||4-8 weeks|
|Los Angeles to Lusaka||$5,500- $9,100||$10,300- $16,800||5-9 weeks|
|Seattle to Lusaka||$5,500- $9,100||$10,300- $16,800||5-9 weeks|
|Portland to Lusaka||$5,800- $9,500||$10,700- $17,500||5-9 weeks|
|Dallas to Kitwe||$5,800- $9,500||$10,500- $17,200||4-8 weeks|
|Memphis to Kitwe||$6,000- $10,000||$11,000- $18,100||4-8 weeks|
|Indianapolis to Lusaka||$6,200- $10,100||$11,200- $18,200||4-8 weeks|
|Phoenix to Lusaka||$6,300- $10,300||$11,600- $18,900||5-9 weeks|
|Denver to Kitwe||$7,700- $12,700||$14,000- $23,000||5-9 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
A-1 Auto Transport has helped many individuals move to Zambia successfully. From shipping cars to Zambia to moving household goods, you will not be disappointed with our Zambia International Moving Services.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Can your international move be made easier? It most certainly can. Here are a few tips for that.
- Use a moving company. Rather than managing the entire move yourself, a moving company will use its years of experience to help you get everything to Zambia in an efficient way.
- Cancel any subscriptions that you might have or redirect them to your new address in Zambia. It’s also a good idea to change your address with your bank and any other online accounts that ship items to your home.
- Talk to your bank about the move and find out if there are any special requirements that you will need to meet to use your account from a different country.
- Visit Zambia’s immigration website and read about any requirements for you to relocate there.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
The best way to relocate is by seeking Zambia International Moving Services from a professional moving company. Such services will help make the moving process simpler and trouble free. Here are more reasons why you should consider a professional moving company.
- You get to free up time to make sure that the family is comfortable during the trip and that everyone is ready for the relocation process.
- With professionals handling your belongings, you are sure that proper tools and equipment will be used so you don’t risk damaging your bulky appliances.
- Should an accident result in the loss or damage of any of your belongings, you are sure that you will be compensated.
- Moving companies can combine cargo and ship it together to give you some benefits on the price. For example, your car can be shipped together with a few.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
Here are some simple ways to identify a good moving company for your move to Zambia:
- First and foremost, a good moving company should be licensed and registered. But don’t take their word for it. Ask for a US DOT number and check it using the tool here.
- Secondly, you should be able to see reviews from past customers on their website. These will help you determine if the company delivers their services as promised. If you cannot find anything on their website, then check if you can find some on Yelp.
- Sometimes things will not go exactly as planned and you need to be sure that you are safe in case this happens. Ask how they handle insurance claims and the time it typically takes before you are compensated.
Our Zambia International Moving Services
- Packing/unpacking: Don’t worry about a thing. We can take care of the entire process.
- Commercial moving: Big or small, we can move your business to Zambia.
- Office moves: Enjoy an affordable and efficient office move that does not cause you too much downtime.
- Apartment moves: We take pride in giving our customers convenience as they move to new apartments.
- Planning and preparation: Ensure you are fully prepared by having a professional guide you through the planning process.
- Visa and immigration services: We have experts who are very conversant with Zambia immigration policies. They will help you make sure that you have all the required documents.
- Family services: Even if you are moving with the entire family, we have the necessary resources to get you to Zambia safely.
- Auto transport services: Do not leave your car behind. This is our area of specialization. Allow us to ship yours safely and at an affordable rate.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- We have competent and dedicated personnel who fully understand the process. They will ensure that your move is fast and efficient.
- We value transparency. You can contact us at any time to ask for an update on the progress.
- Should the worst happen, you are safe with our cargo insurance policy.
Talk to us!
Call us on 888-509-3213 or fill the form above and one of our representatives will contact you.