Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from United Kingdom
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
United Kingdom International Moving Services
International moving is the situation where an individual or company transports their goods and belongings from one country to another. This can be done individually or by movers who provide international moving services. Hiring an international mover offers you the chance to enjoy a hassle-free move. You will also have confidence that your goods will be transported safely.
Moving to United Kingdom Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Birmingham||$4,000-|
|Detroit to Liverpool||$4,200-|
|Atlanta to Liverpool||$4,200-|
|San Jose to London||$4,500-|
|Dallas to Birmingham||$4,500-|
|Seattle to Birmingham||$4,600-|
|Columbus to London||$4,600-|
|Portland to London||$4,800-|
|Chicago to London||$4,900-|
|Las Vegas to London||$5,100-|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Tips on how to make your international move easier
A lot of preparation is required when moving overseas. There are also a number of procedures while shipping goods or moving to a different country. The following tips will enable you to make your international move easier:
- Plan and prepare well: Know all the details related to your move. These include, but are not limited to: Knowing the expected shipping and delivery time, the documents required as well as the goods that may not be allowed entry into your chosen destination.
- Get informed: Make an informed move and do not be caught unawares. There is information available on websites such as that of the US Department of Transportation (USDOT).
- Liaise with the moving company: There are many pros of shipping to the UK using a mover. You should therefore create a good client-supplier relationship so as to have an easy relocation.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
While relocating overseas, you may get stuck at one of the stages. You may also need some guidance on which steps to take or the documents required to be processed. This guidance can best be provided by a professional moving company. Such a company will make your move easier and also be your trusted guide, from start to finish. A moving company which offers United Kingdom International Moving Services will also be familiar with the rules governing shipping to United Kingdom (UK) and offer you with this advice.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
There are a good number of moving companies but you only need to find the company that will provide you with the best service. To find out if the company is the best; consider their performance and rating and the number of years they have been in operation. Also determine if they possess the relevant credentials and legal requirements to operate within your region of interest. It will also be convenient for you if the moving company has a physical presence in the country you will ship to. Also request for quotes from moving companies offering United Kingdom International Moving Services, and analyze the benefits that stand to be gained against the cost.
Our United Kingdom international moving services
- Packing/unpacking: We go out of our way to make your move easier.
- Commercial moving: Big or small businesses can make the big move with us and get back to business as soon as possible.
- Office moves: It is our business to help you get back to business in your new space.
- Apartment moves: We help make your move to your apartment in United Kingdom easy.
- Planning and preparation: We help you plan and prepare the big and small details of your move.
- Visa and immigration services: We are familiar with the rules of entry that govern United Kingdom and we can advise you accordingly.
- Housing assistance: Our housing assistance services are available to help make your relocation easier.
- Family services: We understand that each family is unique and requires different type of service and that is why we offer tailor-made family services.
- Auto transport services: Shipping to the United Kingdom is not a challenge for us. We are well -equipped and have the expertise to do so seamlessly.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
What makes A-1 Auto Transport better than the rest? We offer un-paralleled experience in this industry and we are only getting better with time. We also offer the best prices in the market, guaranteeing you value for your money. You will also find a trusted guide in our professional team which is dedicated to guide you every step of the way. We also provide shipping quotes for free and with no attached obligations.
Get in touch!
Please fill-out the form at the top of the page. We are just a phone call and a click away! So get in-touch via 888-509-3213 or use the details included here. We can also avail you with a quote for our United Kingdom International Moving Services upon request.
United Kingdom Moving Guide
- Benefits of moving to the United Kingdom
- Cost to move to UK from USA
- Education and learning in the United Kingdom
- Employment in the United Kingdom
- Moving and packing services from USA to the United Kingdom
- Moving overseas to UK
- Passports and living abroad in the United Kingdom
- Visas and immigration in the United Kingdom
- Ease the transition of relocation to the UK with this advice
- Find a dependable mover for help with your international relocation to the UK
- How to make your new place in the United Kingdom feel like home
- Moving your family to the United Kingdom
- Preparing to move from the USA to the UK
- Sort through your belongings before moving to the UK
- The difference between an immigrant and non immigrant visas