Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Uganda
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Uganda International Moving Services
Let’s face it. Nobody loves moving. Even the short-distance moves can be very tiresome. International moves are the worst. You have to do a lot of paperwork on top of the normal moving requirements.
This explains why you should not relocate to Uganda without getting Uganda International Moving Services from a professional moving company.
Moving to Uganda Cost & Time Examples
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the best, offering all types of international moving services from car transportation to transportation of general household goods.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Let’s begin by talking about some tips that will make your life easier as you move.
- De-clutter to ensure the items you bring with you to Uganda are those that you absolutely need and that cannot be found easily in Uganda. You can donate or sell those that you don’t need to make your move cheaper and easier.
- Prepare a checklist and ensure that it is always within easy reach so that you can quickly add any new ideas that might come to mind as you go about your day to day tasks.
- Inform your bank about the planned move. Some banks will freeze an account when they see transactions from a region far from where you are expected to be.
- Check Uganda‘s entry requirements and start looking for the documents and approvals that you will need. Some approvals will take time processing so it’s a good idea to start early.
- A few weeks before the moving day change your address at your bank, on your online accounts and any other company that sends regular shipments to you. This will give time for any shipments in transit to arrive, while ensuring that new shipments will be sent to the right address.
- Find a moving company and familiarize yourself with their process.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
Getting your Uganda International Moving Services from a professional moving company is always a smart idea. Here are reasons why you should never consider any other approach:
- When somebody else is handling transportation of your belongings, you free-up time to work on other things like getting a local bank account and getting the new house ready for the goods.
- Your bulky appliances will not get destroyed along the way because they will be handled using the right tools and equipment.
- You get protection from any loss or damage of your belongings because the moving company comes with cargo insurance.
How to find the best international moving company
Owing to the large number of moving companies in operation, it is not easy to choose the moving company to work with. Here are a few tips to help you pick the right one:
- A good moving company should be licensed and registered to offer these services. Ask them to give you their US DOT number and check it here to verify that indeed they are registered.
- A good shipping company should have good reviews from past customers who are happy with the services rendered. Check the reviews on their website to find out how their past customers felt after receiving their services.
- What happens when everything does not go as planned? Ask about their process of handling an insurance claim and how long it takes.
Our Uganda International Moving Services
- Packing/unpacking: We will ensure that everything is shipped in the right package and safely unpacked on arrival.
- Commercial moving: From small businesses moving to a new location to large businesses opening a new branch, we have what it takes to move you.
- Office moves: Don’t risk damaging your expensive office equipment. Let us ship it properly.
- Apartment moves: Enjoy an easy and convenient move to your next apartment with this service.
- Planning and preparation: This service gets you ready to hit the road by making sure you have everything you need.
- Visa and immigration services: Get guidance on the immigration process to Uganda by our immigration experts.
- Family services: Get moving services that are friendly to all members of the family.
- Auto transport services: Why should you leave your car behind when you can have it shipped to Uganda affordably?
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Here are more reasons why our Uganda International Moving Services shine:
- Dedicated, friendly and very supportive personnel.
- 100% transparent moving process.
- Fully insured international moving service.
- We are registered and fully licensed to offer these services.
Talk to us!
You can reach us by filling the form above or on the phone by dialing 888-509-3213.