Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from TunTunisiaisia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Tunisia International Moving Services
Being strategically placed in the center of North Africa, Tunisia is one country whose relevance in the region cannot be ignored. As a result, there are plenty of opportunities to be exploited by both locals and foreigners.
If you are not a Tunisian citizen and you find yourself needing to move to this country, then you need to consider our Tunisia International Moving Services. These services have been tailored to help solve any international relocation challenges you might face moving to Tunisia.
Moving to Tunisia Cost & Time Examples
|Houston to Tunis||$3,600- $5,900||$6,700- $10,900||4-7 weeks|
|Philadelphia to Tunis||$3,600- $6,000||$6,700- $11,000||4-7 weeks|
|Atlanta to Tunis||$4,000- $6,700||$7,400- $12,300||4-7 weeks|
|Miami to Sfax||$4,100- $6,800||$7,600- $12,400||4-7 weeks|
|Seattle to Tunis||$4,100- $6,900||$7,800- $12,800||5-8 weeks|
|San Diego to Tunis||$4,400- $7,200||$8,100- $13,300||5-8 weeks|
|Portland to Tunis||$4,400- $7,300||$8,200- $13,500||5-8 weeks|
|Detroit to Sfax||$4,500- $7,400||$8,200- $13,600||4-7 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Tunis||$4,600- $7,700||$8,700- $14,400||5-8 weeks|
|Denver to Sfax||$6,700- $11,000||$12,300- $20,100||5-9 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
We can even ship your car, something that most moving companies try to avoid.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Let’s dive in and go straight to your move. How do you make the process easier?
- Moving overseas is not just about packing your belongings into boxes and moving them. There are many logistical requirements and it’s therefore ideal to start preparing early so you can have ample time to get everything ready.
- Make a checklist. We’ve already said there are many things you will do before moving. A checklist will help make sure that you don’t forget any of these things.
- Change your address about two weeks before the scheduled moving day. This will give enough time for shipments that have already been dispatched to arrive while making sure that new shipments are sent to the right address.
- Let your bank know that you will be moving so they won’t be suspicious when they see transactions from a different country.
- Read and understand all the visa requirements for moving to Tunisia.
- Look for a moving company.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
There are two approaches you can take when you need to move to Tunisia. The easier option involves getting Tunisia International Moving Services from a professional moving company. The more tedious one is managing everything yourself. Here’s why you should go with the first option:
- Your friends won’t need to come up with excuses why they won’t be able to come help you move.
- With everything done using the right tools and equipment, chances of destroying the larger appliances during the move will be significantly reduced.
- You’ll be able to free up time on moving day because you will have fewer activities to do.
- Should an accident or a loss occur during the move, you will be protected against any liability because the moving company’s insurance policy will cover the loss or damage.
How to find the best international moving company
When choosing the moving company to provide Tunisia International Moving Services, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Licensing and registration. A good moving company should have a US DOT number that you can use to verify the registration status using this tool.
- Find out how long the company you are considering has been in the industry.
- What do past customers feel about their services? Read customer reviews on their website or Yelp to know what to expect.
- It’s important to make sure that you understand the process of making an insurance claim and how it’s handled so make sure you ask about this before signing the deal.
Our Tunisia International Moving Services
- Packing/unpacking: We will safely pack your household good and unpack them upon arrival.
- Commercial Moving: Whether you have a big company or a small one, we have what it takes to move you.
- Office moves: Don’t leave the safety of your expensive office equipment to chance. Let professionals handle it.
- Apartment moves: We have a very comprehensive yet affordable apartment moving service.
- Planning and preparation: Why not have professional guidance as you prepare for the move?
- Visa and immigration services: You’ll have access to Tunisia immigration experts who understand all the legal requirements for moving here.
- Family services: We’ll make the move with the family feel like a vacation.
- Auto transport services: Let us move your car safely to Tunisia along with your other belongings.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Here are more reasons why you should go to none other than A-1 Auto Transport when you need to relocate to Tunisia:
- Our moving process is 100% transparent. You can contact us at any time for an update on the progress.
- Our services are designed to meet every customer’s individual needs.
- Our workforce is friendly, passionate and dedicated to ensuring that your move is problem-free.
Get in touch!
If you have any questions about our services, fill the form at the top of this page or talk to us on 888-509-3213.