Tajikistan International Moving Services
Moving within and across a country can sometimes be tedious and energy-sucking. This is especially when you do not have the right service provider who understands the whole process. It could be you want to transport your car; household items or you want to move office within Tajikistan or to another country through our International moving services. A-1 Auto Transport assures you of safe and hassle-free Tajikistan International Moving Services at competitive rates.
Moving to Tajikistan Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Dushanbe||$5,800- $9,600||$10,600- $17,600||5-8 weeks|
|New York to Khujand||$6,200- $10,100||$11,300- $18,500||5-8 weeks|
|Detroit to Dushanbe||$6,300- $10,300||$11,400- $18,700||5-8 weeks|
|Dallas to Dushanbe||$6,300- $10,500||$11,500- $19,000||5-8 weeks|
|San Jose to Khujand||$6,700- $10,900||$12,200- $20,000||6-10 weeks|
|Chicago to Dushanbe||$6,800- $11,300||$12,400- $20,300||5-8 weeks|
|Phoenix to Dushanbe||$7,100- $11,500||$12,800- $21,000||6-10 weeks|
|Indianapolis to Khujand||$7,100- $11,700||$12,900- $21,100||5-8 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Khujand||$7,200- $11,800||$13,100- $21,400||6-10 weeks|
|Denver to Dushanbe||$8,300- $13,700||$15,100- $24,900||6-10 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
The duties levied by customs on household goods
Duty exemption is only available for temporary imports, and you’ll need to have a Work Contract in place to receive this consideration. This contract should be issued by an employer that is registered to do business within Tajikistan. Customs also requires you to take all goods back out of the country, when your contract term is completed.
In terms of duty relief for permanent imports, this is only provided on a discrete number of consumable items. Things like makeup and food fall into this category (1). The International Association of Movers (a well-regarded source) also warns against including any documentation, which lists the value of your belongings. Otherwise, high duties may be assessed upon these goods (2).
The paperwork required by customs for household goods
In order for your shipment to enter the country, you’ll need a Letter of Employment. The Original Bill of Lading or Air Waybill must also be shown. Your passport and visa are required as well (3). You should already have this visa before arriving, and it must run the full duration of your intended time in Tajikistan.
A packing list that includes every electrical item in your shipment should be shown (along with their serial numbers). A separate inventory that states values is also required, though IAM counsels against listing any values in your documentation (as mentioned above). A Power of Attorney should be filed as well, giving the destination agent authority to process your goods (4).
The duties levied by customs on vehicles
Once again temporary importation can be performed without incurring duty, provided that you remove the vehicle from Tajikistan when your authorized time expires. You also won’t be permitted to sell the vehicle within the country (5). If you wish to permanently import your vehicle instead, then both tax and duty will apply (6).
The paperwork required by customs for vehicles
The Original Bill of Lading and purchase receipt should be given to customs. Your passport and a Power of Attorney are mandatory as well. An inspection of the vehicle may also be necessary, to confirm that it meets the required technical standards (7). Importing a vehicle into Tajikistan requires having a valid visa and documents verifying employment within the country. A pro-forma invoice and technical passport are also needed (8). Finally, be prepared to show the vehicle’s title and registration, which were issued in your origin country (9).
This condensed summary of the rules, documents and fees you’ll encounter during clearance should be quite helpful. That said, it isn’t comprehensive and customs regulations have the tendency to change frequently. Therefore, it would be prudent to talk over your impending relocation with them directly. They’ll be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information – so you don’t miss any important details that could lead to costly delays or other difficulties.
Why you need an international moving company
Whenever you want to move, there are some details that you must consider so that you have an easy time. A professional mover will help you package the items, which makes it easy and safe to move. The expert enables you to locate a few details that you would otherwise ignore like, the nearby school for your children and availability of other essential features and public amenities.
You might ask; why should I hire someone to do something that is as simple as getting a truck and do everything myself? Many have tried and ended up getting frustrated. Our customers will tell you that moving an item of whatever quantity, no matter the distance, whether within the city, country or across borders is best done by a professional.
Our Tajikistan International Moving Services
As part of our Tajikistan International Moving Services, we will advise you on the visa application requirements for moving the specific item. We provide expert services, the appropriate equipment and we will deliver within the agreed turn-around-time (TAT) and at an affordable rate. Our processes are structured to ensure efficiency and avoid complications with a well-trained customer service team that will help you anytime, day or night.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Services we offer include:
- International shipping of cars, planes
- Shipping for faculty and college students
- Executive auto transport for companies and individuals
- Domestic and international auto shipping services
- Shipping of utility vehicles, ATVs, quads and golf carts
- Transportation of military POVs
Why A-1 Auto Transport services?
We are the most preferred International moving company in Tajikistan and the world ever for several reasons, which are embedded in the A-1 Auto Transport philosophy of efficiency, communication and sustainability.
- Efficiency: We have put in place the right mechanisms to ensure that we deliver our promise without delay. While embracing the latest state-of-the-art technology we have made it easier for you to get your belongings taken care of all the way from preparation, packaging to delivery. This is one of the factors that set us apart as a champion in this service industry.
- Communication: For any business to flourish, communication must be at its peak. This is one of the things we have invested in heavily. Fully aware that you need to know the services we offer, the rates and all that is entailed in ensuring excellence in delivery, we have made sure that wherever you are the time you require the service-we can reach you. Our team uses real-time satellite tracking on every shipment. This ensures that wherever you are and whatever time it is you can access the status of your item and the route. Our customer service team is well trained and they are on top of their game when it comes to helping you whenever you are in need. Our clients have commended them for their exemplary work. This has set us apart from our competitors and has led to repeat clients and many new referrals.
- Sustainability: We are also committed to conserving the environment and are a member of Environmental Protection Agency’s Smart Way program. This is an initiative that is reserved for transport providers who have a track record of sustainability and efficiency in their business practices. Much of our contribution to the environment can be seen through our green initiative.
Move with us today
Are you looking for someone to move your automobile, plane, aircraft or any other valuable item? Do you need someone who understands the whole process and the details to ensure that you get your valuables delivered at the right time and in excellent condition? Our Tajikistan International Moving Services is the solution.
When it comes to international moving, A-1 Auto transport is your reliable partner. You can reach our team by calling us on 888-509-3213 - we are available all the time. Be sure to contact us and you will benefit from reliable auto transport and moving services delivered by professionals. We are the safest and the most reliable auto shipping company in Tajikistan and the world over.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇹🇯 Tajikistan, (TJ)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇹🇯 Tajikistan, (TJ)
🇹🇯 Tajikistan, (TJ)
🇹🇯 Tajikistan, (TJ)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
Moving To AfghanistanMoving To AlbaniaMoving To AlgeriaMoving To AndorraMoving To AngolaMoving To Antigua and BarbudaMoving To ArgentinaMoving To ArmeniaMoving To AustraliaMoving To AustriaMoving To AzerbaijanMoving To BahamasMoving To BahrainMoving To BangladeshMoving To BarbadosMoving To BelarusMoving To BelgiumMoving To BelizeMoving To BeninMoving To BhutanMoving To BoliviaMoving To Bosnia And HerzegovinaMoving To BotswanaMoving To BrazilMoving To Brunei
- Moving To AfghanistanMoving To AlbaniaMoving To AlgeriaMoving To AndorraMoving To AngolaMoving To Antigua and BarbudaMoving To ArgentinaMoving To ArmeniaMoving To AustraliaMoving To AustriaMoving To AzerbaijanMoving To BahamasMoving To BahrainMoving To BangladeshMoving To BarbadosMoving To BelarusMoving To BelgiumMoving To BelizeMoving To BeninMoving To BhutanMoving To BoliviaMoving To Bosnia And HerzegovinaMoving To BotswanaMoving To BrazilMoving To Brunei
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August