Syria International Moving Services
International moves come about when changes or circumstances bring about the need for a business or an individual to relocate. An international move entails a lot of processes and procedures. This maybe a daunting task to undertake alone and it is advisable to hire professionals who offer international moving services. A reliable international mover will be able to assist you in making your move easier, from start to finish. A good moving company will make shipping your car to Syria or any other belongings a less complex process.
Moving to Syria Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Damascus||$3,700- $6,300||$7,200- $11,800||4-8 weeks|
|New York to Homs||$3,700- $6,300||$7,100- $11,700||4-8 weeks|
|Philadelphia to Homs||$3,800- $6,400||$7,200- $11,900||4-8 weeks|
|Seattle to Damascus||$4,100- $6,800||$7,700- $12,700||5-9 weeks|
|Los Angeles to Aleppo||$4,100- $6,900||$7,800- $12,900||5-9 weeks|
|Dallas to Damascus||$4,200- $7,100||$7,900- $13,200||4-8 weeks|
|Portland to Aleppo||$4,400- $7,300||$8,200- $13,600||5-9 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Aleppo||$4,600- $7,700||$8,700- $14,400||5-9 weeks|
|Columbus to Aleppo||$4,600- $7,700||$8,600- $14,100||4-8 weeks|
|Memphis to Aleppo||$4,600- $7,700||$8,600- $14,100||4-8 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Import duties on shipments of household items
Customs allows you to import used household belongings free of any duty, if certain criteria are met. These items must be used personally and they should be taken back out of the country when your active service or Work Permit ends. You’re also not permitted to sell these items during your stay. Customs also requires that the shipment enter its port or point of entry no later than 4 months after your relocation. You’re instructed to be there in person while customs processes your shipment, and you should expect it to be inspected carefully (1).
Import documents for shipments of household items
A long list of paperwork is necessary to bring your goods into Syria, including a valid Work Permit, Residence Card and a comprehensive inventory. This should be written in either French or English, and state the year, brand and serial number of all electrical items. You’re even instructed to provide the manuals for all radios, televisions and computers. Customs will also request the Original Bill of Lading or Air Waybill, along with a Letter of Guarantee from your employer. An import license and other documentation will likely be required as well (2).
Import duties on vehicle shipments
You can avoid paying any duty when bringing a vehicle into Syria, as long as you import it on a temporary basis. This type of importation means that when your Work Permit expires or your active service is over – you must remove the vehicle from the country. In order to import a vehicle, it must adhere to some key guidelines.
For instance, it must be cleared for entry no later than 4 months after moving to Syria. Vehicles manufactured over two years ago are also prohibited, as are vehicles with diesel engines. Customs requires your personal attendance during processing of your vehicle shipment as well (3).
Import documents for vehicle shipments
You’ll need a valid Import License, a Work Permit and the Original Bill of Lading for your vehicle shipment. Your passport, a Letter of Guarantee and documents establishing residence within Syria are also required (4). The Syrian General Directorate of Customs also must issue you a Temporary Import Permit. A Residence Card may be necessary as well, if you don’t have any other documentation to this effect (5). The vehicle’s title and registration also must be shown, and you should provide a purchase receipt or other proof that you’re the vehicle’s owner (6).
It’s important to remember that this treatment isn’t comprehensive, and it’s likely that additional import regulations, paperwork requirements and fees will apply. This highlights the need to consult customs before shipping your goods to Syria, as they can provide the latest information. It would also be wise to hire A1 Auto Transport, as we can handle the complex logistical details on your behalf.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
To make your international move easier, make use of the following handy tips:
- Package your goods in a manner that makes transportation, handling and storage easier.
- Prepare your documents well in advance and present them as and when required to enable easy processing.
- Get up-to-date policies that affect shipping so as to make an informed move. The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) website has useful resources. The Embassy of Syria will be able to advise you accordingly.
- Liaise with the moving company and maintain a good relationship with them. Provide the required documentation and pay your bill on time so as to enable them act on your move swiftly.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
A big move requires all the necessary support and guidance. A moving company which has the requisite knowledge and experience in Syria International Moving Services will be beneficial to you. Not only will your relocation be stress free, you will also have peace of mind knowing that your valuables are in safe hands. A moving company will go the extra mile to deliver great service beyond simply delivering your goods.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
You may be considering a number of international moving companies after looking them up online or getting recommendations from family and friends. You however, need to narrow down to that one company that will offer you the best Syria International Moving Services. The factors that you need to look into while narrowing down this search include the company’s level of experience related to shipping to Syria, its ratings and the testimonials and reviews given by previous clients. It is also important to find out if the insurance cover that the company has caters for third parties also. Do not hesitate to request for shipping quotes so as to get an estimate of the cost of shipping your goods to Syria.
Our Syria International Moving Services
- Packing/unpacking: We not only offer you with packing supplies, we also assist you in packing and unpacking.
- Commercial moving: We help businesses make their big move to Syria.
- Office moves: Move to your new location and get back to business as soon as you need to.
- Apartment moves: Our aim is to make the move to your new home as hassle-free as possible.
- Planning and preparation: We know how planning and preparing goes a long way in making the move easier. We help you from start to finish.
- Visa and immigration services: We guide you through the visa requirements and application process.
- Housing assistance: We offer exemplary, affordable housing services.
- Family services: Depending on the services you would like, we can offer tailor-made family services.
- Auto transport services: We understand that it would be better for you to drive your car in Syria, given the security concerns as well as the high cost of public transport. We are capable of shipping your car to Syria in a timely and safe manner.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
While searching for a moving company, are your top priorities to have a reliable, affordable and top-notch service at an affordable fee? You’ve found us! We at A-1 Auto Transport will offer you great, professional services to make your relocation far from complex. We have an experience of over 20 years and have been the trusted choice of many clients. We are also the better option because we offer you very competitive rates. You can get a quote from us so as to have the estimated cost of shipping your goods. We also offer great service and have a dedicated team working round the clock to offer you with the assistance you require.
Get In Touch!
Please fill-out the form at the top of the page. You may also give us a call on 888-509-3213 to get more information on our Syria International Moving Services. You can also use our contact details to reach out to us.
- Found on Atlas Int’l “Importing Personal Property Into Syria” page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇸🇾 Syria, (SY)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇸🇾 Syria, (SY)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- 3 Tips For Moving Back To SchoolAcclimating After Moving To Another CountyAdams State University Moving ServicesAfter The Move: Painting Your HomeAlabama Agricultural and Mechanical University Moving ServicesAlabama State University Moving ServicesAlbany State University Moving ServicesAlcorn State University Moving ServicesAppalachian State University Moving ServicesApproximate Moving Cost CalculatorArizona State University Downtown Phoenix Campus Moving ServicesArizona State University Polytechnic Campus Moving ServicesArizona State University Tempe Campus Moving ServicesArizona State University West Campus Moving ServicesArkansas State University Moving ServicesArkansas Tech University (ATU) Moving ServicesArmstrong State University Moving ServicesAthens State University Moving ServicesAuburn University at Montgomery Moving ServicesAuburn University Moving ServicesAugusta University Moving ServicesBall State University Moving ServicesBari, ItalyBemidji State University Moving ServicesBest Questions To Ask Local Movers
Moving To AfghanistanMoving To AlbaniaMoving To AlgeriaMoving To AndorraMoving To AngolaMoving To Antigua and BarbudaMoving To ArgentinaMoving To ArmeniaMoving To AustraliaMoving To AustriaMoving To AzerbaijanMoving To BahamasMoving To BahrainMoving To BangladeshMoving To BarbadosMoving To BelarusMoving To BelgiumMoving To BelizeMoving To BeninMoving To BhutanMoving To BoliviaMoving To Bosnia And HerzegovinaMoving To BotswanaMoving To BrazilMoving To Brunei
- Moving To AfghanistanMoving To AlbaniaMoving To AlgeriaMoving To AndorraMoving To AngolaMoving To Antigua and BarbudaMoving To ArgentinaMoving To ArmeniaMoving To AustraliaMoving To AustriaMoving To AzerbaijanMoving To BahamasMoving To BahrainMoving To BangladeshMoving To BarbadosMoving To BelarusMoving To BelgiumMoving To BelizeMoving To BeninMoving To BhutanMoving To BoliviaMoving To Bosnia And HerzegovinaMoving To BotswanaMoving To BrazilMoving To Brunei
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August