Swaziland International Moving Services
You have been thinking about how you can move your business or business stock; family or office to Swaziland. You need the services of a professional international moving company, someone who understands the details and can walk with you from start to finish.
A-1 Auto Transport has been in this business for over two decades now. We are dedicated to ensuring that whatever you would like moved, no matter the destination, we get you there.
Moving to Swaziland Cost & Time Examples
|Jacksonville to Manzini||$4,000- $6,700||$7,400- $12,300||4-7 weeks|
|Los Angeles to Manzini||$4,100- $6,900||$7,800- $12,800||5-8 weeks|
|San Jose to Manzini||$4,100- $6,900||$7,800- $12,900||5-8 weeks|
|Seattle to Mbabane||$4,100- $6,900||$7,800- $12,900||5-8 weeks|
|Detroit to Mbabane||$4,200- $6,900||$7,800- $12,800||4-7 weeks|
|Dallas to Mbabane||$4,200- $7,100||$7,900- $13,100||4-7 weeks|
|Atlanta to Manzini||$4,200- $7,100||$7,900- $12,900||4-7 weeks|
|Columbus to Manzini||$4,500- $7,600||$8,300- $13,800||4-7 weeks|
|Chicago to Manzini||$4,700- $7,800||$8,700- $14,400||4-7 weeks|
|Denver to Manzini||$6,200- $10,300||$11,400- $18,600||5-9 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
The hundreds of customers who have used our shipping services are a testament to the quality of service we offer.
Should you expect to pay duty on household items?
The policy on duties for used household goods is refreshingly straightforward, when passing through Swaziland customs. You won’t pay import tax if your household belongings are used - as only new goods incur import fees. The current rate for new items is 14%, which is still quite reasonable when compared with other nations around the world. It appears that the only prerequisite to receive duty exemption, is submitting a full inventory of your shipment to customs (1).
Should you expect to provide certain documentation?
Before your shipment will be cleared to enter Swaziland, you must present the correct paperwork to customs. This includes the inventory mentioned above, which should be written in English, list monetary values and bear your signature and the date. Your passport (with Entry Permit) and a separate packing list are also required. A CE 101 form must be given to customs, along with the Original Bill of Lading or Air Waybill for the shipment. Finally, a valid Work Permit and/or Residence Permit is needed (2).
Should you expect to pay duty on vehicles?
Again the regulations governing import duty for Swaziland are quite clear. Used vehicles that were purchased at least one year ago (and personally used by you during that time), won’t be charged any import duty. If your vehicle does not meet these conditions, then a flat rate of 14% will be assessed on your shipment. Bear in mind that you’re limited to duty-free importation of just a single vehicle - as duty applies to all additional vehicles brought into Swaziland (3).
Should you expect to provide certain documentation?
You must have the purchase receipt (or Bill of Sale) for the vehicle, plus an Import Certificate. When importing a vehicle into Swaziland, DA Form 304A is also required, along with a valid insurance policy. The vehicle’s title and registration are also needed, or other documents establishing ownership (4). Paperwork from Interpol confirming that the vehicle isn’t stolen and the Original Bill of Lading or Air Waybill for the shipment are mandatory as well (5).
You should note, that relying solely on the above guide isn’t recommended. It’s quite possible that additional regulations, paperwork requirements and even fees will be faced during customs clearance. Customs policies are also subject to alteration or amendment.
Therefore, speaking with customs is the correct course of action - as they can provide comprehensive information. This will make it possible to avoid any unpleasant delays or unneeded costs, such as demurrage due to longer processing times because of missing paperwork.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
So that you have an easy time moving abroad, the following are essential:
- Preparation: You need to put everything in order. Have your entire luggage collected and placed at one point. Get all the travel documents ready so that you don’t run up and down at the last minute.
- Get a professional international moving company: You need to do this early enough so they can help you in planning and packaging.
- Get an insurance cover for you and your valuables: Doing so saves you time and other unnecessary costs incurred when things are rushed.
How to find the best international moving company
A good moving company is accredited by the relevant government authorities in Swaziland and other countries where they operate. The company should have enough years of experience in the international moving business. They also need to have proof of having served a good number of customers. It is also ideal that they have presence in the main towns and cities of Swaziland and other countries where they provide services. When looking for a company that offers Swaziland International Moving Services, look for one that provides comprehensive insurance cover that will assure you of full compensation should there be damage to your goods.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Swaziland International Moving Services
- Packing/unpacking: Our experts will pack your valuables in easy to move units. They will also be there to unpack and help you settle once in your new destination.
- Commercial moving: Are you a businessperson, a car dealer or do you have any other type of stock? Our team will ensure all your items get delivered safely.
- Office moves: We know office equipment is expensive and want you to experience minimum disturbance as you relocate your office to another country. We will move you, arrange your new office and ensure you settle in within the shortest time possible.
- Apartment moves: No matter the items you would like to move to your new apartment, we have the means to do so. With your go-ahead, we will see to it that you are well settled in your new home.
- Planning and preparation: We will help you plan for your travel and guide you on what you need. Before you begin your journey, you will be aware of what to expect during each step. There will be no unexpected costs coming up.
- Visa and immigration services: Whether you need a visa or any other relevant document from the immigration department of Swaziland or any other country, we know our way around it. We will help you get legally ready to relocate.
- Housing assistance: Do not worry about where you will stay once in Swaziland. As part of our Swaziland International Moving Services, we have a team on the ground to ensure you have suitable housing and storage for your luggage.
- Family services: Family moving is at the heart of what we do. That is why we have a specialized team that will walk with you from planning until you and your loved ones get to your new destination.
- Auto transport services: We have the expertise to get your car safely to Swaziland.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We have over 20 years of experience in international moving offering services to hundreds of customers around the world. We continue to do this at the most affordable rates and are ready to give you a free – no obligations – quote to help you plan. We are aware of the importance of keeping your items protected while on transit and will provide comprehensive cover. With us by your side, your search for Swaziland International Moving Services is over.
Contact us today
Call us today on 888-509-3213 or contact us using the details provided here. Do feel free to leave us your details by filling the form that’s on top of this page. Our dedicated representatives will get in touch with you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.