South Sudan International Moving Services
An individual may move to a different county so as to advance their career or education, or to experience the adventure of being in a different region. Companies can also move to a different country as they seek better business environments or to have lower operating costs. When they make such moves, they also transport their goods and this is called international moving. Reputable movers seek to meet this need by offering international moving services.
Moving to South Sudan Cost & Time Examples
|New York to Juba||$4,600- $7,700||$8,700- $14,200||5-8 weeks|
|Jacksonville to Juba||$4,900- $8,200||$9,100- $15,000||5-8 weeks|
|Detroit to Juba||$5,000- $8,300||$9,400- $15,400||5-8 weeks|
|Dallas to Juba||$5,100- $8,500||$9,500- $15,600||5-8 weeks|
|San Jose to Juba||$5,100- $8,600||$9,700- $16,000||6-10 weeks|
|Memphis to Juba||$5,400- $9,000||$10,000- $16,400||5-8 weeks|
|Chicago to Juba||$5,600- $9,200||$10,400- $17,100||5-8 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Juba||$5,600- $9,400||$10,600- $17,400||6-10 weeks|
|Phoenix to Juba||$5,900- $9,700||$10,900- $17,900||6-10 weeks|
|Denver to Juba||$7,200- $11,900||$13,200- $21,700||6-10 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
They make it easy to transport your items overseas, including shipping your car to South Sudan.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Relocation can be made easier by applying the following tips:
- Research on the shipping process and requirements. You can refer to the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) website and other useful agencies.
- Pack your goods using options such as boxing and crating to enable the mover handle your items with ease.
- Prepare your paperwork in advance and present them for processing when you are required to provide them.
- Get a reliable mover who can help you in making your move easier.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
When moving overseas, there are many details that you need to look into and you also have to ensure that all activities run smoothly. You may not be entirely familiar with the shipping processes and the tasks that need to be undertake, from start to finish. You will therefore, need the services of a moving company that offers you reliable services and guarantees timely and reliable delivery of your household goods, car, commercial equipment or office inventory. Seeking the services of an international mover who provides South Sudan International Moving Services will give you the chance to have a hassle-free move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
To have a successful move, you need to hire the best international moving company. The following are some factors that you may look into when looking for the best international moving company:
- Does the company have the relevant credentials such as the America Moving and Storage Association membership number, BBB certificate, FMCSA and USDOT numbers.
- Does the company possess the license to provide South Sudan International Moving Services?
- Is the moving company well versed with all the shipping regulations and customs procedures?
Our South Sudan international moving services
- Packing/unpacking: You do not have to strain yourself when we can assist you to pack and unpack.
- Commercial moving: You can ship your commercial goods with ease and get straight to business once we deliver your property.
- Office moves: We ship your office inventory safely, reliably and in good time.
- Apartment moves: We can make your move from your apartment to the new apartment hassle-free.
- Planning and preparation: Moving to South Sudan involves a lot of planning. The country is landlocked and you need to put this into consideration when shipping your goods. We can help you to make the plans for a move that will be less complex.
- Visa and immigration services: Preparing your paperwork need not be a hectic experience and we help you to prepare and process your travel documents.
- Housing assistance: We offer you with the assistance you need once you are in South Sudan, including housing assistance.
- Family services: We make the move easy for you and your family, with tailored services to cater to your needs.
- Auto transport services: While the import costs may be higher due to the larger tax percentage, it is more advantageous for you to have your car while you are in South Sudan. Shipping your car to South Sudan is very possible and we offer you with reliable transportation options.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is your go-to moving company whenever you are moving overseas. We make it possible for you to ship your items in the most reliable, secure and affordable way possible. We keep our promise to give our clients top-notch services as our testimonials page can attest. It is for this reason that our former clients refer other potential clients to us. If you are seeking South Sudan International Moving Services, look no further. We also have the facilities to handle your belongings and professional, well-trained staff who will attend to your needs in the most reliable way.
Get in Touch!
We would appreciate it if you could fill-out the form at the top of the page. We would also love for you to get in touch. You can reach us on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.