Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Serbia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Serbia International Moving Services
Has the time come for you to move to Serbia? International moving is exciting but also very challenging. Indeed, there are various processes involved which include clearing with customs and immigration departments which is not easy. In this article, we will give you important tips to make your move easy; especially, if you are looking for Serbia International Moving Services.
Moving to Serbia Cost & Time Examples
|New York to Niš||$3,700- $6,300||$6,900- $11,400||3-6 weeks|
|Miami to Belgrade||$3,700- $6,300||$7,100- $11,500||3-6 weeks|
|Philadelphia to Niš||$3,800- $6,300||$7,100- $11,500||3-6 weeks|
|Detroit to Belgrade||$4,200- $6,900||$7,700- $12,700||3-6 weeks|
|Dallas to Belgrade||$4,200- $7,100||$7,800- $12,900||3-6 weeks|
|San Jose to Belgrade||$4,500- $7,400||$8,300- $13,700||5-8 weeks|
|Chicago to Belgrade||$4,700- $7,900||$8,700- $14,400||3-6 weeks|
|Las Vegas to Niš||$4,900- $8,200||$9,100- $15,000||5-8 weeks|
|Phoenix to Belgrade||$5,100- $8,600||$9,600- $15,800||5-8 weeks|
|Denver to Belgrade||$6,500- $10,800||$11,900- $19,500||5-8 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
We would however, recommend you enlist the services of an international moving company and preferably one that also handles shipping of cars. This is will give you peace of mind and see to it that your relocation is as seamless as possible.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Start packing early to avoid unnecessary delays. In fact, you can begin preparations about 90 days to the day of moving. Start by sorting out your items and arrange them according to size. As you do so, get rid of those things that you do not need. Indeed, you can donate such to charity.
Also, ensure that you pack heavy items such as books in smaller boxes. As for the lighter items such as clothes, use large boxes. By doing so, no box will be too light thus, none will be crushed. Also, label your boxes to enable ease of identification during loading. While at it, encourage your whole family to engage in the activity to make it faster.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
As an American citizen, you do not need a visa to travel to Serbia for the first 90 days. However, you will need a valid US passport. If you wish to stay longer, contact the Embassy of Serbia for further directions. Find out if you need other documents such as your birth and school certificates.
Banking and insurance
Before you leave, find out if your bank will give you access to your savings while abroad. Also, ensure that your debit and credit cards are valid. Make certain that your bank will handle any regular payments such as an outstanding mortgage.
Also contact your insurance company and ask if your policies are transferable. You can also find out if your health insurance plan is valid abroad. Be sure to ask if you need additional policies such as travel or risk insurance while overseas.
Why you need a professional moving company
As already established, international moving involves a lot of factors coming into play. Obviously, the various tasks involved might be very daunting if handled by an individual. In fact, you face the risk of losing or damaging your valuables.
However, if you hire a professional, you will experience stress-free services. They have the required equipment and trained personnel for the job. They will handle your belongings with care and will ensure that they get to your destination undamaged.
How to find the best international moving company
To get the best mover when looking for Serbia International Moving Services, kindly consider the following:
- Choose a professional mover that is licensed and has insurance that covers damages on valuables during transit.
- Compare different rates and choose a company that has a good package at an affordable rate.
- Read customer reviews online. The more the positive reviews than negative ones, the better the company.
- Choose a company that offers packing services. This helps to save time.
Our international moving services
Included in our Serbia International Moving Services are the following:
- Packing/unpacking: We will pack and unpack your valuables to and from our transport facilities.
- Apartment moves: We will help you to move between rental apartments.
- Corporate moves: We can help you to move your office or business.
- Planning and preparation: We will be part of your planning and preparation.
- Visa and immigration: We can help you in applying for the necessary Serbia travel documents.
- Housing services: We will help you to find a good house.
- Family services: We will also assist you in locating family-friendly service providers such as schools and hospitals.
- Auto transport: We also handle the international shipping of cars.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We have helped relocate thousands of clients overseas. We have more than 30 years’ experience and have built a solid client base during this time. We have the resources and knowledge to ensure you have all the information you need. If you are looking for a reputable international moving partner, you are in the right place.
Make the switch!
Are you ready to move to Serbia? Kindly contact our experts on our toll-free number 888-509-3213. Remember to take time and fill-out the form at the top of this page to get free estimates of our services.