Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from San Marino
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
San Marino International Moving Services
If you are looking for information on San Marino International Moving Services, you are in the right place. In this article, we will give you important information on how to make your relocation abroad easy. This is because international moving is not as straight-forward as it seems. It is a process that comes with numerous logistical and legal requirements. It can overwhelm an individual and is best tackled by professionals.
Moving to San Marino Cost & Time Examples
|Miami to Domagnano||$4,100- $5,500||$7,400- $10,100||4-6 weeks|
|NY to Serravalle||$4,100- $5,500||$7,400- $10,100||4-6 weeks|
|Detroit to Serravalle||$4,500- $6,200||$8,300- $11,300||4-6 weeks|
|Dallas to Serravalle||$4,600- $6,300||$8,400- $11,400||4-6 weeks|
|Atlanta to Domagnano||$4,600- $6,300||$8,500- $11,400||4-6 weeks|
|Seattle to Serravalle||$4,700- $6,400||$8,800- $11,900||5-7 weeks|
|LA to Serravalle||$4,700- $6,400||$8,800- $11,900||5-7 weeks|
|Portland to Serravalle||$5,000- $6,800||$9,400- $12,600||5-7 weeks|
|Chicago to Serravalle||$5,100- $7,100||$9,400- $12,700||4-6 weeks|
|Denver to Serravalle||$7,100- $9,500||$12,800- $17,300||5-7 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Visa and passport
It is advisable to start preparations about three months to the day of moving. This will help you attend to all important issues, especially, those that take time such as applying for a visa and a passport. In the case of San Marino, you do not need a visa, as a US citizen, during the first 90 days. However, you will be prompted to contact the Embassy of San Marino to make arrangements for the appropriate visa if you will stay for longer.
You are however, required to have a valid US passport. Besides these basic documents, find out if you need other additional ones such as a work permit or your certificates.
Cost of living
Every country has different living standards. Before you move to San Marino, find out about the cost of living in your preferred area. Also research other vital information such as the exchange rates. This will enable you to know which areas of your spending you need to cut down. This information will help you save enough money to cater for your moving and settling.
It is important to make sure that you and your family are in good health. Different countries have diverse weather conditions that can impact one’s health. So, as you make your preparations, ensure that you do a thorough medical check-up for everyone. If there are minor procedures to be done, now is the time to do so instead of waiting for emergency treatment after moving.
Find out from your doctor about the necessary vaccinations needed and if you may require special medication after relocating.´
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
Professional movers have the required expertise and tools for the job. In fact, they will ensure that your valuables are handled with care and will be delivered safely, and in a timely and efficient manner.
If you decide to use your own devices, you will physically and mentally strain yourself. You will also waste precious time, and you risk losing or damaging your belongings.
How to find the best international moving company
When you begin your search for San Marino International Moving Services, you will have many recommendations from friends and family members, and your online search. Nonetheless, to find a reputable mover, kindly note these:
- Ensure that you choose a company that is licensed and has insurance that covers damage on belongings during transit.
- Read customer reviews online and see the experiences and comments of others.
- Compare different estimates and choose a company that is offering you a good service package at the most affordable rate.
- You will experience superior service if you choose a company that has achieved high service standards by attaining accreditations.
Our international moving services
Our San Marino International Moving Services offers the following:
- Packing/unpacking: We offer these essential services.
- Corporate moving: We relocate offices and businesses.
- Apartment moves: We will handle your switch between apartments.
- Planning and preparation: We will offer you important information to get you ready for the day of moving.
- Visa and immigration services: We will help you in applying for necessary travel documents.
- Housing assistance: We will help you to find a good house.
- Family services: We will find family-friendly service providers such as schools for you.
- Auto transport: We offer international car shipping services.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We have the right blend of expertise, having been in operation for more than 30 years. During this time, we have helped thousands of people relocate abroad. Our vast knowledge and resources have gained us trust as a reliable moving company. We assure you that if you have any questions regarding moving abroad, we definitely have the answers.
Make the switch!
If you have decided that the time has come to move to San Marino, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free number 888-509-3213. Also, take the time to fill-out your details in the form at the beginning of this page to receive free estimates.