Deliver Your House Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rwanda
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Rwanda International Moving Services
Rwanda is an East African country that is known for being one of the smallest countries in Africa. Despite the problems that the country had in the 1994 Genocide, its economy has shown a steady growth ever since.
Moving to Rwanda Cost & Time Examples
|Boston to Butare||$4,500- $7,600||$8,500- $14,000||5-8 weeks|
|New York to Kigali||$4,500- $7,600||$8,500- $14,000||5-8 weeks|
|Philadelphia to Kigali||$4,600- $7,600||$8,600- $14,100||5-8 weeks|
|Dallas to Kigali||$5,000- $8,300||$9,400- $15,300||5-8 weeks|
|Los Angeles to Kigali||$5,000- $8,300||$9,500- $15,500||6-10 weeks|
|Seattle to Butare||$5,000- $8,300||$9,500- $15,600||6-10 weeks|
|Memphis to Kigali||$5,300- $8,700||$9,900- $16,200||5-8 weeks|
|Chicago to Kigali||$5,500- $9,100||$10,100- $16,700||5-8 weeks|
|Phoenix to Kigali||$5,800- $9,500||$10,800- $17,600||6-10 weeks|
|Denver to Kigali||$7,100- $11,700||$13,100- $21,400||6-10 weeks|
*Please note that these estimates do not include taxes, customs fees & duties, insurance & quarantine inspections. They assume easy access to both pick up and drop-off addresses and do not allow for special items such as pianos.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
If you are moving to Rwanda for a few months as a tourist or on a more permanent international relocation, you are in the right place. Despite starting with car transportation, A-1 Auto Transport has grown to provide all-round Rwanda International Moving Services.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
- It’s never too early to start planning. You will actually need to do more than just packing so it’s a good idea to start early.
- Prepare a moving checklist that documents everything you will need to do before you move. Keep it somewhere accessible like on your phone or in your notebook so that you can easily add new items whenever you remember them.
- Visit the Rwanda Directorate of Immigration website and find out what the visa requirements are.
- Make space by selling or donating any items that you don’t need.
- Find a moving company that will offer all the services that you need at prices that are within your budget. It is easier if the company that ships your car is the same company that ships everything else.
Why you need a professional moving company when relocating overseas
International movers have two options; to take the DIY approach or hire a professional. Let’s discuss why you should get a professional for your Rwanda International Moving Services.
- You’ll be free on moving day to focus on other important aspects of your move.
- Chances of accidents happening are significantly reduced. The moving company will come with the right truck, enough manpower and the right hand tools to get the job done better and faster.
- Moving companies know all the common mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Regardless of what they tell you, your friends don’t actually like helping you move. It’s a tedious process that everybody dreads. Don’t make them do it.
- It could actually end up being cheaper than doing it yourself. Imagine if you destroyed your precious flat screen TV or that vintage grand piano. How much would that cost you?
- In case accidents happen, professional movers have insurance policies that will compensate your belongings.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best international moving company
Although there are hundreds of moving companies online, you don’t have to feel stranded when picking one for your Rwanda International Moving Services. This is because it is actually very easy to differentiate a good company from a bad one. Here are some things to look out for:
- Is the company licensed? Ask them to give you their US DOT number and check it using the tool found here.
- Next, find out what their past customers had to say after receiving their services. You can check their website for a reviews section or you can use a website like Yelp.
- After that, ask about their insurance policy and their process of handling claims.
Our Rwanda International Moving Services
Want to know more about our services in Rwanda? Here they are:
- Packing/unpacking: We will handle this important aspect of your move from start to finish.
- Commercial Moving: Get your business to its new location safely with this service.
- Office moves: Move your office efficiently and with minimum downtime.
- Apartment moves: Come to us for a very affordable move to your new apartment.
- Planning and preparation: Get an expert involved in the planning to ensure that no detail is missed.
- Visa and immigration services: Get all the answers about the immigration process from an expert.
- Family services: Join hundreds of families who trust us to get them safely to their new homes.
- Auto transport services: Never again will you need to sell your car. We can move it for you.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport has been an industry leader in the international moving industry. This is why we shine:
- Our services are customized to the needs of each customer because we understand that no two clients are the same.
- We have a team of dedicated professionals who will stop at nothing to ensure that you get the very best moving services.
- We take cargo insurance very seriously to give our customers the peace of mind they deserve.
Get in touch!
Talk to us on 888-509-3213 or fill the form above and we will answer any questions you may have about our services.