Romania International Moving Services
Are you looking for Romania International Moving Services? As you will find out, moving across borders is much more complex as opposed to moving from one state to another. Indeed, there is a lot of strain both mentally and physically. If you decide to do it alone, there can be occasional delays with international customs departments.
Tips on how to make your international move easier
Visa, passport, and residency
Start your preparations early to cater to issues such as applying for a visa and a passport which takes time. When traveling to Romania, you will only need to apply for a visa after three months. This is because, as a US citizen, you do not need a visa during the first 90 days. However, you will need a valid US passport.
Apart from documentation, you need to find out about your residency. Find out about what type of residency you qualify for and apply in time. You can visit the Embassy of Romania website for more information.
Packing is an integral part of moving and needs to be done early. Pack your belongings according to sizes and label your boxes for easier loading. Also, go through your valuables and only pack what you need. The rest you can donate to charity.
Make certain that you pack heavy items in smaller boxes and lighter ones in the big boxes. This will help to avoid crashing of valuables due to some boxes being too light. Then encourage all your family members to participate so as to make the entire process fast and easy.
You may consider buying a house or car once you get to Romania. While this is not a bad idea, being unaware of the requirements leaves you susceptible to conmen. Start by first researching the applicable laws governing such acquisitions and only look to deal with reputable firms.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods internationally. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
If you decide to use you own devices to move abroad, you might end up failing. Just getting everything organized and ready for the move may take you months and still end up not relocating. To add, you might damage or lose your belongings
This will, however not be the case when you opt to hire a professional mover since they have the appropriate equipment and trained personnel. Additionally, there will be little or no chances of losing or damaging your household items. Professional movers will help you to move in a fast, hassle-free manner.
How to find the best international moving company
Start by searching the internet when looking for Romania International Moving Services. You can also seek recommendations from family members and friends. To find the best moving company ensure you consider the following:
- Are they legal? The basic rule is that all international moving companies should be licensed.
- What is their insurance like? Insurance that covers damage caused to items on transit will ensure you do not have losses.
- What do others say? Read customer reviews online to see other people’s comments.
- What are their service levels? Choose a company that has achieved the highest service standards and is duly accredited.
Our international moving services
Our Romania International Moving Services come with:
- Packing/unpacking: Leave the loading and offloading of your belongings to us.
- Apartment moves: We will help you to switch between apartments.
- Corporate moves: We will assist you to move your business or office.
- Planning and preparation: We will provide useful information to get you ready for the day of moving.
- Housing assistance: We will assist you to find suitable housing and also to locate family-friendly service providers such as hospitals and schools.
- Visa and immigration services: We will help you in applying for Romania visa and immigration services.
- Auto transport: We are an international auto shipping company.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Having helped thousands of people to relocate overseas, we have the right experience and expertise. We have also built a solid client-base who also refer others to us. We hope to partner with you and can guarantee delivery of top-notch services.
Get in touch
If you have decided that it is time to relocate overseas to Romania, get in-touch with us by calling our experts on our toll-free number 888-509-3213. You can also receive free estimates by filling out your details in the form at the top of this page.